'Mega Mawile-EX Premium Collection' in May!

Ooooooooooooo *^*
I like Mawile a lot, I will definitely be picking one up. I really love pins and jumbo cards :3

Without decent acceleration, this card isn't too competitive...too bad, because I like Mawile.

Though it might make a fun build with the traditional Xerneas engine. I guess there's Max Elixir now too...

I really don't like these premium collection boxes =/ Here in Sweden the Mega Swampert box for example cost 67 dollars, which is just crazy! What kid can afford that? I work and even I find them to pricey to bother. Off couse this one is probably gonna be a bit cheaper but still around 50 dollars if it's the same as the Mega Aerodactyl.

giphy.gif

I wish its attacks weren't so expensive. Togekiss-EX can help a little bit with some acceleration; and of course there's Aromatisse and Xerneas. Still, a [Y][C][C] attack cost would have been appreciated.

I love Mawile though -- I even have half a binder dedicated to Mawile cards -- so I'm definitely going to pick up a couple of these boxes. I like the EX's art in particular. :D

Fairies in the VG don't have much HP or good defense so it makes sense that they won't be durable in the TCG.

Its funny, fairy is actually one of the best physically defensive typings in the video game and mons like Florges and Diancie have some incredibly high defensive stats yet are given such low hp values here.

M Mawile-EX's type is mistyped, although it would be interesting to see it's type change to metal with a [M][C][C] energy cost, sadly it isn't.

Guys think about it... You can use Xerneas to use geomancy turn two and with an Aromatisse set up, you are now doing 130 with coin flips to discard ENERGIES... not Basic energies. I think that an inclusion of 1-2 Trick Coins would be a good Idea, because you don't always have a Deck that relies on special energy, but other times you have decks that use special energy as its fuel (Toad, Giratina, Entei, Vspiqueen etc.) even though the hp is a little low, you can two hit anything, even a wailord with a fighting fury belt. While this card isn't a Tyrantrum level promo, it is one of my favorite pokemon, design wise and it might be not horrible...

its takes up a lot of space but the florges that makes attacks of fairies cost less can be used here too.
Without decent acceleration, this card isn't too competitive...too bad, because I like Mawile.

Though it might make a fun build with the traditional Xerneas engine. I guess there's Max Elixir now too...

Its funny, fairy is actually one of the best physically defensive typings in the video game and mons like Florges and Diancie have some incredibly high defensive stats yet are given such low hp values here.
Xerneas has all right defense in the VG so rightfully so in the TCG. Florges and Diancie lack HP maybe that's why they have little HP in the TCG. Azumarill lacks HP and Defense in the TCG and VG as well. Need I go on?

Obviously certain Fairys have good stats but many don't.

Back