Mega Latios, Latias, and shiny Legendary Trio Unlocked in Game Hacks [2/20]

The shinies look cool. Zygarde looks absolutely awesome...

On the other hand... Mega Lati@s have got to be the most unnecessary Megas ever, they're just so pointless... Their stat boosts are not that great, specially because they already have Soul Dew, which is much better, particularly for Latios, its physical movepool is not that good to abuse the attack boost and DD... The worst part about them is the coloration... Making them look pratically identical is simply... disappointing, to say the least... I'd rather have Mega Evos for other pokémon like it was said before...

Shiny Yveltal...that's so beautiful, oh the feels *sniffle*
Slowpokefeelsgood.jpg

I like Zygarde the best, he looks a bit yummi. But still, non of the shiny legends looks really impressive. Still I hate shiny locks, its kinda mean to people who might not be active on internet and SR for a shiny forever not knowing its impossibe :/ I'm also really sad to see that people will be able to hack in XY now :(

I also like Zygarde the best. He is my favourite legendary Pokemon. I can't wait for him to get this own 5 minutes of fame (in terms of his own game).

I like them all:
-Zygarde is just...Chewing Gum :p
-Yveltal: Bacon :3 Let`s do Oblivius Wing to get roasted :3
-Xerneas: Yay! Nice color :)

The Shiny Latias and Latios Mega Form Looks like a green plane, but still awesome!!

Amphy23 said:
scuba steveE said:
I like how the black parts on the legendaries turned white for their shinies. Zygarde is definitely my favorite.

That's because black is right before white in hexadecimal. When you encounter or hatch a shiny the hexadecimal numbers for their colors are automatically turned over one. GameFreak developers have no say in how the shinies look, the computer automatically does it. Which is why so many blue Water types turn purple for their shinies and many Normal types turn (ghetto) green.

Explain Arceus turning yellow instead of green?

Speaking of shiny arceus....

yn0p.jpg

Reggie McGigas said:
Amphy23 said:
That's because black is right before white in hexadecimal. When you encounter or hatch a shiny the hexadecimal numbers for their colors are automatically turned over one. GameFreak developers have no say in how the shinies look, the computer automatically does it. Which is why so many blue Water types turn purple for their shinies and many Normal types turn (ghetto) green.

Explain Arceus turning yellow instead of green?

Speaking of shiny arceus....

yn0p.jpg

many Normal types turn (ghetto) green.

You can see that White is near to Yellow

hexPrint.png

I really like Latias and Latios' Mega Evolution. I think we may get these in an event.

Eron said:
steffenka said:
But how would you then explain Celebi, who turns pink instead of green and Magmar & Magmortar whose yellow parts turns pink, since neither green or yellow is close to pink?

Just one thing: The game decides, not me or GameFreak.

I knew that :)
I was just wondering since yellow and green weren't near pink, sorry if it sounded too accusing, it wasn't meant like that :)

Back