• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Mega Gardevoir Game Changer?

minecraft7er

confused
so i have been looking into m gardevoir and here is my deck

Pokemon
X4 M Gardevoir ex (sts)
X4 Gardevoir ex (sts)
X3 Hoopa ex
X1 Shaymin ex
X1 Remolraid
X1 Octillary

Supporters
X4 Professor Sycamore
X2 N
X2 Skyla
X2 Lysandre
X1 pokemon ranger
X1 hex maniac

Stadiums
X4 Fairy Garden

Items
X4 Ultra Ball
X4 Vs Seeker
X4 trainers mail
X4 Gardevoir Spirit Link
X3 Mega Turbo
X2 Super Rod

Energy
X9 Fairy Energy

this is a very good deck against stuff i have come across so thx.;)

Nice list.

IMO, just go with a 2-2 Octillery line and no Shaymin EX. You could easily drop a Trainer's Mail for the 2nd Remoraid. I'd also suggest -2 Super Rod and -1 Skyla for +2 Dive Ball (to help get Octillery line into play faster) and 1 Brock's Grit for discarded resource recovery.

i know shaymins a pain to get but if u can add him but anyway

i play this too and like it alot

im not tellin u to drop or add but if u can fit a dragoniteEX from evolutions, buddybuddyrescue those work very good to bounce back for easy ko's on them pesky 120-130 hp basics and to take out bigbasic exs

The trouble with Octillery is that it eats up a lot of your deck space, for no major benefit (except cost) vs Shaymin. In other decks Shaymin hitting the bench is an issue so Octillery can sit and draw late game, but in Gard you don't have the same problem. Id much rather have two shaymin and extra rods to return it. I would also add that the new Dragonite is amazing with Gard, Remove a Hoopa and bring in 1 dragonite to pull up 2 of your cards

I like the idea of Dragonite EX from Evolutions, but there is no way I can spend $55.00 for 1 card. I would love to have at least 1 Shaymin, but its still way to pricey.

I played a deck that was 3-3 mega garde at least, 4 shaymin, 2 Hoops, 1 dragonite ex, 1 hawlucha, 1 rattAta, at least 3 super rods. it could not consistently bench 7 pokemon to discard, but was consistently attacking for 140 150 on turn 1 or 2 consistently thereafter.
Buddy buddy might be good to make sure you get dragonite ex back each turn, super rod every turn to reshuffle 3 shaymin, use dragonite to pull 2 Hoops and scoundrel ring each turn.
Rattata removes fighting fury belt to make a ohko possible.
Brock's Grit is a good inclusion since shaymin ultimately offers good draw.

Back