• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mega Bug (yamega prime)

tyrannitar trainer

Aspiring Trainer
POKEMON 25
4-4 yamega prime HST
2-2 landmin
2-2 roserade UL
2-1 staraptor fb
2-1 uxie LA
3 sableye SF
SUPPORTERS 12
4 judge
4 seeker
2 copycat
2 pokemon collector
2 black belt
TRAINERS 9
2 pokemon communication
2 expert belts
2 junk arm
4 vs seeker
1 luxury ball
STADIUM 2
2 broken time space
ENERGY 8
4 rainbow energy
4 grass energy

Yamega is my main attacker if i use judge or copycat i'll be able to attack with no energies. Staraptor is to get the supporters i need. Roserade is just there as tech because i wont need to attach energies at all!

This is my first deck here so did i post it right?

THANK YOU FOR HELPING!

RE: yamega prime

Quick decklist tip: Put your Trainers, Supproters, and Stadiums all together. It will help out with organization. Celebi Prime is (okay) in this deck, but for its petty HP and Poke-power that it has to be Active for, it isn't worth it. Try

-3 Celebi Prime
+1 Collector
+1 Bebe's Search
+1 Grass Energy

Pokeball and 4 Communication is a bit much, too.

-4 Pokeball
-2 Communication
+1 Sableye
+2 Looker's
+3 Grass

The 2-2 Roserade line just seems somehow off to me...It really has nothing to support Yanmega in hitting fast and hard. There's also much better options you can use instead to help with the consistency of the deck in addition to covering some matchups. The 2-1 Staraptor line can also be cut to 1-1, as you don't want to start with it.

Unown Q is essential to this deck playing 3 Sableye, a 2-1 Uxie Lv.X line, and a 2-2 Landmin line. It's so essential, that you probably want 2 (or a combination of Unown Q, Warp Point, Switch, and Warp Energy) which I recommend.

Also, to combat Luxray and Dialga (which to be honest, are some of the worst matchups for this kind of deck), Donphan Prime and Blaziken FB Lv.X are also some options.

In conclusion, these are some of the changes I would make:

-2-2 Roserade
-4 Rainbow Energy
-1 Staraptor FB

+1 Pokemon Collector (increases consistency)
+1 Pokemon Communication (same thing)
+1 Unown Q
+2 Warp Point
+2 Warp Energy
+2 Grass Energy (to compensate for Rainbow)

Fitting in a tech for one of those decks really depends on your meta and whether you think they're necessary for cutting other cards in the deck for.

dmaster out.

Back