'Mega Aerodactyl-EX Premium Collection' in January!

Is this the first promo mega with a spirit link? If so I hope that becomes the norm, Absol deserved better than it got really.

Yeah the first promo EX to have a spirit link. Too bad Diancie, Absol, Metagross, Blaziken and Swampert can say they have one too. Too bad it's non-holo though.

Wonder when we'll hear about the Mawile version.

Yepy! Spirit Link! Now if we could just get pokemon to make a single spirit link that all megas could use.

Reasons:
* It would turn some of those unusable promos to really fun playable cards.
* It would save $$$ for the players.
* It allow players to focus a bit more on needs for playing a single card for Megas versus multiple cards.
* And it would promote more money into pokemon for their current promo boxes.

I'm glad mAero and mMawile are getting some love. However, I was REALLY hoping to get Full Arts of both of these as they are easily my favorite megas to come out so far. I'll be happy with the jumbo because those are always cool as collectibles. I just would have preferred getting the chance to obtain some Full arts.

Yeah the first promo EX to have a spirit link. Too bad Diancie, Absol, Metagross, Blaziken and Swampert can say they have one too. Too bad it's non-holo though.

Wonder when we'll hear about the Mawile version.

So this is pretty interesting, though I wouldn't count on every promo Mega having a Spirit Link, given how M-Aerodactyl and M-Mawile come from a deck.

Interesting. With this one has to wonder what will become of Mega Mawile since that and Mega Aerodactyl come from the same set in Japan.

If it's a Fighting type and has a decent attack, it'll be playable. On the off chance it's Colorless, then maybe less so. Anyway, I'm just glad promo Megas get Spirit links now. If only Absol were so lucky =_=

This is worrying actually. Does this mean that every excess EX and BREAK (that is not released simultaneously with a set like Noivern and Raichu were) is going into individual promo products months apart from each other instead of integration into sets?

We'll be so far behind.

I am glad the mega boxes now come with spirit links. It was one of the things I didn't like about the other boxes

This is worrying actually. Does this mean that every excess EX and BREAK (that is not released simultaneously with a set like Noivern and Raichu were) is going into individual promo products months apart from each other instead of integration into sets?

We'll be so far behind.

It's also not very good for those who want these but don't have the money.
They could easily just save this stuff for an EX Mini-Set like Dragon Vault.

They need to calm down with their product before it starts burning them.

Would have preferred to have him in a set then a 40 dollar box. Hopefully these Pokemon will be in future sets.

Back