• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

MEEL Mew/Elektrik Update for States

afrokid

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon 18
3 Eelektrik
3 Tynamo 30hp
1 Tynamo 40hp
2 Zekrom-EX
4 Mew
2 Zekrom
2 Raichu hg/ss
1 Relicarth

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums 28
4 Pokémon Collector
3 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 N
3 Sage's Training
3 Professor Juniper
4 Junk Arm
3 Pokémon Catcher
2 Switch
2 Level Ball
1 Super Rod
2 Plus Power

Energy 14
4 Prism Energy
8 Lightning Energy
2 Double Colorless

My ideal streagy is to try to see off a raichu first turn by getting a prism and mew. Then set up elektrik to do work with mews and zekroms for days. 

RE: MEEL Mew/Elektrik

This is a strange deck idea but
-1 cleffa (to make room)
+1 zekrom EX (to attack and sometimes even though you have mew you can't see it off in time or have enough hp)
Sometimes a DCE may be helpful so
-2 electric
+2 DCE
Or something like that.

So is that strange as what the heck or strange as intresting lol. Anyways I like the idea of making room for dce and zek ex as plan B if I miss see off will have to try it out. I dont really see why I would need magnezone in this deck. it could make an intresting but sloppy see off lol. I really like the idea of having mew so I can one hit ko mewtwo with out having to be  super rich and having to get a mewtwo myself. 

Strange as in interesting I mean. It offers a good solution to mew two decks without using mew two but mew which is cheaper. I'd focus ore on zekrom EX because its attack is better and can't easily get OHKOd (excluding certain fighting types). I'd run it more as using zekrom EX as the main attacker and using relicanth or something to get some attacker in the lost zone and if there is a mew two then attack with mew. Mew can easily get OHKOd so that's why.

This deck has been doing amazing well for me against MTC and anyone who even attempts to play a Mewtwo ex. The only match up that everyone struggles with I am having trouble with is Durant. I tried to use Amphoros with accelerate to accelerate 2 energy on a zekrom but it felt sloppy and only ran 1 so Durant was going to mess it up 75 percent of the time. Crobat is ok but i will just get lost remover so no point and i also thought about fire chanderler but same problem. plus Resistance is killing me from Durant. Ruins of Alph could help but just dont know were to make room. Overall I am thinking I will just try to do work with just raichu against Durant and hope they just get bad starts I still at least do 80.

Well, for Durant, you could possibly tech in a Reshiram EX. You already have the Prism's and some DCE. Just get Reshiram EX out and Glinting Claw all day.

VictiniMan said:
Well, for Durant, you could possibly tech in a Reshiram EX. You already have the Prism's and some DCE. Just get Reshiram EX out and Glinting Claw all day.

Having 3-4 switch can also help in the matchup.

Back