• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mass Explosion OTK (Chansey / Dark Weezing)

darkmaster1415

Aspiring Trainer
This is a trolly/gimmicky deck I made for the pokemon TCG One in career mode.

Pokemon:13
3 Chansey BS 3
4 Koffing BS 51
4 Dark Weezing TR 31

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:33
3 Computer Search BS 71 ( I Mite add a third copy)
2 Item Finder BS 74 ( Same as Computer)
4 Defenders BS 80
4 Pluspower BS 84
4 Professor Oak BS 88
4 Bill BS 91
2 Energy Removal BS 92
2 Gust Of Wind BS 93
2 Switch BS 95
4 Transparent Wall G2 125
2 Here Comes Team Rocket TR 71
3 Challenger TR 74
1 Goop Gas Attack TR 78

Energies:13
12 Grass Energy

Strategy
The point of the deck to build up dark weezing mass explosion attack by getting as much Koffings/Weezings out on the bence by stalling with Chansey and Kang. Then attaching a Defender and pluspower to the active Dark Weezing, then attack with Mass Explosion for 80 or more damage.

Need to add No Removal Gym,The Rocket's and Nightly Garbage Run what should I take out for them.
Note I do not own a No Removal Gym and here comes team rocket.

Weakness
Dark Weezing has low HP which makes it fragile and is weak to psychic pokemon. According to one person there is a 6201/8555 probability of zero Koffing being a prize card, so around 28% of games you won't be able to hit the 80 damage turn two due to at least one or more being Koffing prized
Thoughts on it and any fixes? Note got the idea for the deck from here http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/581059-pokemon-card-gb2/65186685

I made some updates to the deck
Added Transparent Wall
Here Comes Team Rocket
Third copy of computer search

Back