Mario Kart Wii-Tourney on Saturday and Sunday!

HolyMackerel

been here forevs yo
Hello, this is the discussion for Mario Kart Wii, the video game. I was wondering how many people played, and if they did, would they do so wirelessly? To be honest, I think it'd be kind of cool to play in a tournament with other PokeBeach members. But first, I need to know who's interested.

So, feel free to discuss Mario Kart and stuff...

Oh, I absolutely love Mario Kart and especially enjoy playing wi-fi, by the way.

Edit: Having a tourney on Saturday at 3:30 US Central Time and Sunday at 3:00 Central US time

RE: Mario Kart Wii

Oh mah gosh I love Mario Kart Wii! ^.^ I used to play Mario Kart on Wi-fi all day long. I even managed to get both my VS and Battle rating up to 9999. o_o I was kind of addicted...but then I just stopped... :/ If we got a bunch of people to participate then I would probably be interested in playing in a tournament. =D

MARIO KARTTTTTT!!!!

I LOVE it!!!

I can beat my dad and pretty much everybody I know, well, besides those people we all know (and sometimes hate) over wifi, that just come out of nowhere and run you over.

I loveee this game. :D
Finshed all the cups and had online for a while until my Wireless Adapter broke by connencting. -_-

I love this game!
I have been through many good moments that I won´t forget, such as race some famous Youtubers and even be friend of one! :O

I have also been a For-The-Lose Mario Kart Wii hacker, but don´t worry, since my SD Card Slot on the Wii broke, I don´t do that anymore. I´m kinda good at MKW.

And yes, a torunament sounds interesting. If you made one, I would absolutely show up! :)

I'm a huge mario kart fan. If any of you wan't to play me, PM and we can exchange friend codes.

Well, we have six possible candidates to play, so were halfway to posting real tournament, although I suppose 8 or more players will do.

Does anyone know how to fix the Adapter? Mine wont turn on whenever I plug it in so sometimes I use wired. I'd be able to enter but im not 100% sure.

I'd play as long as you mind me using shortcuts and a really cheep way to get past a lap.

just go to youtube and look it up you'll see what i mean lots of wi-fi racing pros do it

Short cuts will probably be allowed, bit cheats or other nasty tricks won't. I'll put more detail in the rules. So, that gives us 8, which means four more will have us set.

Oh, and I don't know how to fix an adaptor, sorry. ^^;

I love Mario Kart Wii so much. I'd love to join if there is room(and if you actually set one up). Thanks! :)

I'd participate in a tournament! I'd be pwning ALL OF YOU GUYS!

Sorry, ZSL likes to exaggerate, ALOT. I'd probably be dead last. XD
And screaming at the Wii for making me not win, like usual.

Gleafeon said:
I love this game!
I have been through many good moments that I won´t forget, such as race some famous Youtubers and even be friend of one! :O

I have also been a For-The-Lose Mario Kart Wii hacker, but don´t worry, since my SD Card Slot on the Wii broke, I don´t do that anymore. I´m kinda good at MKW.

And yes, a torunament sounds interesting. If you made one, I would absolutely show up! :)
Oh man, hackers! Back when I was playing like everyday I must have run into at least 50 different hackers. >.> I actually enjoy playing with hackers so it wasn't that bad. =P Does anybody like to do battle? I got soooo addicted to that too.

I'd play - I can never seem to get my VR above 8500 :( So much crap happens online that makes the 20 matches you won to get 200 vr go away in one race.

Yah, I get annoye with that too...

Oh, and this sets us at twelve, so I'll PM TDL about it.

Back