• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Magnezone/Raikou

gman21

If only my avatar was real
Pokemon

4 Magnemite BKT 51
1 Magneton BKT 53
3 Magnezone BKT 54
4 Raikou BKT 55
2 Remoraid BKT 32
2 Octillery BKT 33

Trainers
4 Professor Sycamore
2 N
2 Bridgette
1 Lysandre
4 Trainers' Mail
3 Rough Seas
4 Rare Candy
3 Fghting Fiury Belt
2 Professor's Letter
1`Clemont
4 ultra ball
2 level ball

Energy
12 Lightning energy

I wanted to play this deck for a standard Regionals because of Yveltal's Popularity

And I please ask that no one suggest putting in shaymin EX Because I have none

Last edited by a moderator:
You really need Ultra Ball, I would strongly suggest dropping all the Brigette's, 1 Rough Seas, 1 Fighting Fury Belt for it.

Reasons:
How will you get the right pokemon you need into your hand to set up?
If you get too many cards in your hand that you can use, how will you use Octillery?

Where is Fisherman by the way? Definitely get rid of a Professor's Letter for 1 copy since you already have clemont.

You should also try to find room for an additional 2 level Ball. It basically means you get a free Octillery and searches a lot of the Magnezone line up.

You can also add 1 Mew or Mew EX to hit Mewtwo decks for weakness.

You really need Ultra Ball, I would strongly suggest dropping all the Brigette's, 1 Rough Seas, 1 Fighting Fury Belt for it.

Reasons:
How will you get the right pokemon you need into your hand to set up?
If you get too many cards in your hand that you can use, how will you use Octillery?

Where is Fisherman by the way? Definitely get rid of a Professor's Letter for 1 copy since you already have clemont.

You should also try to find room for an additional 2 level Ball. It basically means you get a free Octillery and searches a lot of the Magnezone line up.

You can also add 1 Mew or Mew EX to hit Mewtwo decks for weakness.
Thanks for that I totally forgot about ultra ball I will update the deck list

All I would change is all of the supporters for 10 shaymin.....

Realistically though I would drop a sycamore and maybe 1 ultra ball for 2 vs seekers at the least. it would make it easier for you to be able to reuse supprters like clement.

You really need jolteon ex in that deck, more clemont too, since u dont have vs seeker.
Here's what i would change:
-1 magnemite
-2 brigette
-1 raikou
-2 professor letter

+1 magneton
+2 jolteon ex
+2 clemont
+1 fisherman

Last edited:
I'll suggest 1 copy of PikachuEX .It's strong against M Mewtwo ,which on the other hand would be a bad matchup .
10 or 11 energies is enough IMO .

Consider adding a Joltik-Galvantula line, either 1-1 or 2-2 probably. It can hit 2 benched Froakie/Greninja and Shaymin at a time for weakness for very little setup. It can be a game ending strike since you don't even need the lysandre. Also has some good stalling tatics if needed since one attack doesn't allow the enemy's active pokemon to retreat, and in standard there are only a few options to break that.

Edit: also energy pouch might help more than FFB. You can dump all the energy necessary to one hit their big EX for 2 prizes, the once they one hit your Raiku back you dump all the energy back onto a new Raiku and repeat. You've taken 4 prizes to their 2.

You could look at adding in Baby Mewtwo from Evolutions to help with the M Mewtwo match up. He is cheap/splashable/and non Ex so keeps your numbers. I would definitely look at getting some Vs Seeker they are pretty cheap at the moment. Running 2 Lysandre is pretty standard. You are wanting to go after Shaymin on the bench, and they Generally wont just come too you.
Garb is everywhere so that is something to look out for. Max Elixir can help speed you up even under Garb lock.
Skyla also wouldn't be a bad idea to make sure you can get the rare candy, magnezone,

I would drop
-2 Bridgette
-2 Prof Letter
-2 Level ball
-1 Magnemite
-1 Trainer Mail
-1 Rough Sea

Add
+4 Vs Seeker
+3 Max Max Elixir
+2 Mewtwo (Evolutions)

or