• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

MagneBoar Decklist!!!

Fluttershy

Like a BOSS!
Hey, there. I have decided to post my MagneBoar decklist here for everyone. So, here it is:
Pokemon:
x3 Tepig
x1 Pignite
x2 Emboar
x4 Magnemite
x2 Magneton
x3 Magnezone Prime
x2 Reshiram EX
x1 Manaphy

T/S/S:
x4 Pokemon Collector
x2 PONT
x1 N
x2 Twins
x1 Judge
x1 Fisherman
x3 Junk Arm
x2 Pokemon Catcher
x4 Rare Candy
x3 Switch
x2 Pokemon Communication

Energy:
x5 Lightining
x9 Fire
x1 DCE
x1 Rescue

The strategy is to get out Emboar and attach many Fire energies. Then use Magnezone Prime's Lost Burn to do massive damage. So, there you have it.

I think that
+1 N for better hand disrupter of the opponent later in the game
+1 Judge for hand disruption and as a hand refresher earlier in the game
+2 Sage's to set up Magnezone and Emboar faster
If you run cleffa, than I don't see any need for Manaphy, and vice-versa, so I think that you should either run cleffa or manaphy, but not both I think
You could -1 lightning energy maybe

I think you should add in one or two energy retrieval to get some early kills with Reshiram. If you plan on lost burning with magnezone, you'd run out of energies quickly.

I don't see the need for both Cleffa and Manaphy. I think it would be better to run more draw supporters. You also don't really need DCE for anything. I suggest:
-1 DCE
-1 Cleffa/Manaphy (Whatever's your preference)
+2 Twins

I think that 1 Fisherman is fine enough for Reshiram attacks. I play a Manaphy and Cleffa because there are some people who still play with Tyrogue in my area. Plus, I have found that Twins doesn't need to be played in this deck. I have got a turn 2 Emboar and Magnezone multiple times!

take out one reshiram and the manaphy for a RDL,also i would recomend taking out cleffa and one collector for two pichu.that works wonders for my magneboar

VictiniMan said:
I think that 1 Fisherman is fine enough for Reshiram attacks. I play a Manaphy and Cleffa because there are some people who still play with Tyrogue in my area. Plus, I have found that Twins doesn't need to be played in this deck. I have got a turn 2 Emboar and Magnezone multiple times!

But, twins helps you a lot and lets you get Switch and Energy retrieval. Twins really helps when you're about to KO an EX and get from behind to ahead on prizes. Twins is what made this deck win worlds IMO.

How does the amount of energies work out for you? I run a deck similar to this, and would like to add in a few trainers but I'm not sure I've got the slots for it. Enough about me. For you I'd reccomend:
-1 reshiram
-1manaphy
+1 cleffa
+1 reshiram EX
I reccomend the +1 Reshiram ex because it is a great beast to pile some energy on without worrying about it being catchered and slaughtered.
Hope this helps!

dirupti said:
How does the amount of energies work out for you? I run a deck similar to this, and would like to add in a few trainers but I'm not sure I've got the slots for it. Enough about me. For you I'd reccomend:
-1 reshiram
-1manaphy
+1 cleffa
+1 reshiram EX
I reccomend the +1 Reshiram ex because it is a great beast to pile some energy on without worrying about it being catchered and slaughtered.
Hope this helps!

Keep Manaphy, Cleffa can be donked by Mewtwo and a DCE and that will happen almost every time you start with Cleffa. Reshiram EX would probably help a bit though, depending on what's in your area.

Okay, I can see why Manaphy should stay in. My energy is to keep a DCE for Reshiram EX and a Rescue just in case.

Back