• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Magneboar again. (hgss-on)

Avacado

See you space cowboy...
This deck list is to try to endure reversals.Yes Luxray G lv X is dead but his spirit is still alive in the head flips of reversals. It's a curse i tell you, that cat-lion will not die. Play testing, I've been burdened with pokemon reversals flipping heads, so i remade my magneboar deck to try and recover from the damage it may bring.

I know u may think that it's silly to defend against a flippy card but it is damaging especially with junk arm. So in my edited magneboar i added more basics just in case my oppenent gets lucky enough to kill of my magnemites (which happens!) I know it may seem stupid to have 4-2-3 line but it seems reversals are getting popular and if catcher comes out we need to find out ways to defend against it.

I havent tested it yet but i think it may help. please tell me you critiques.

4-2-3 Magnezone
3-1-2 Emboar
1-1 RDL
1 Reshiram
2 Cleffa

3 Collector
4 Communication
2 Judge
2 Sages Training
4 Junkies
2 Switch
3 Candy
1 Retrieval
2 Reversals

12 Fire
5 Lightning

Thanks.

Nice solid deck!

All I would change is to minus 1 switch and 1 fire energy for 2 more sage's training. Also run 4 collector with 3 comm, rather than 3 collector with 4 comm. Perhaps fit in a 3rd Cleffa, 4th candy or 2nd retrieval. Out of the 3, the candy is perhaps most important. You need 4 to get it consistently.

I'd take out a fire and a lightning for 2 Rescues. Your own Reversal seem unnecessary and taking them out for some more consistency seems like a better choice (Cleffa/Judge/Sage's). Maybe add another rare candy to evolve faster so Magnemites and Tepigs don't die so fast. Finally, keep both switch in otherwise your opponents will have a field day dragging up Your Emboar's.

Back