• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Magnazone/Golem With Raikou Tech

minecraft7er

confused
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 17

* 2 Victini GRI 10
* 3 Alolan Geodude GRI 40
* 1 Alolan Graveler GRI 41
* 3 Alolan Golem GRI 42
* 2 Magnemite BKT 52
* 1 Magneton BKT 53
* 2 Magnezone BKT 54
* 2 Raikou BKT 55
* 1 Tapu Koko-GX PR-SM SM33

##Trainer Cards - 28

* 2 Crushing Hammer EPO 92
* 2 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 3 N DEX 96
* 2 Professor's Letter BKT 146
* 4 Professor Sycamore XY 122
* 1 Brigette BKT 134
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 Parallel City BKT 145
* 4 Rare Candy PLB 85
* 1 Energy Reset FCO 98

##Energy - 15

* 15 Lightning Energy 4

Total Cards - 60

if yall got any suggestions to make this less clunky please be free to share them.

Could you elaborate how you envision this deck running?
I have been playing This deck a lot recently and I have found the way the deck runs, the first thing i do is get a Magnamite out on the field as quickly as i can, Second I set up a Victini to help flip heads on the Magnamite. From there i set up either, Tapu koko, Golem, or Raikou. Whilst I set those up i Evolve my Magnamite to a Magnaton And continue to use the PRLYZ To stall the Opponents setup. Once I set up Ether of those Three I Can then set up Another, (If no float stone on Magnamite/Magnaton) I retreat then evolve into Magnazone, (If there is a Float Stone On Magnamite/Magnaton) I evolve Magnaton Into Magnazone Then i retreat. From there i Should have set up 2 Battle ready Pokemon. I will use the pokemon from there And set up a third if required.

[The Attackers]
(Golem)
The way i use Golem is get 5/6 energy on Than use Victini to help me flip heads and do large chunks of damage.

(Tapu koko)
I use Tapu koko as a backup if my Other Main attacker is almost dead I will Play this Pokemon to help Get him out of the active.

(Raikou) This ones simple, I just use Magnazone to get 3/4 Energy on him and swing for big numbers.

Is this good. Also Sorry for the late Reply.

I don’t understand why you would want the Alolan Golem. Two stage 2s make it way too clunky, and Golem isn’t very good to start with. I’d just drop it and focus on using Magnezone and Raikou. Fighting Fury Belt and choice band are good for dealing more damage. Maybe add in a second Koko GX and definitely some Acerolas.

Back