Finished Mafia XXXVIII: Battle for the Republic (Congratulations Darth Sidious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha, there goes my little theory. I was thinking that you didn't answer, and bb didn't ask about it again, making the two of you possible scumbuddies.

So yeah, Rainy lynch.

Day 1 Vote Count:

rainyman123 5 (NinjaPenguin, lord o da rings, TheSceptileMaster, scattered mind, bbninjas, )
scattered mind 0 (simsands, )
Scorched Feathers 1 (quakingpunch73, )
Vracken 0 (Robin Aisaga, )
NinjaPenguin 1 (TheSceptileMaster, PikaMasterJesi, )
Lord o da rings 1 (thegrovylekid, bbninjas, thegrovylekid)
PikaMasterJesi 1 (Jabberwock, bbninjas)
Jabberwock 1 (bbninjas, simsands)
bbninjas 2 (Jabberwock, rainyman123)
thegrovylekid 1 (rainyman123, Vracken)
Blakers 0 (thegrovylekid, )

There are 16 players still alive therefore 9 votes are required to lynch.

Current Lynch candidate(s) bolded.

In the event of a tie a randomiser will determine the lynch.

Host's Note
@bbninjas
##unvote: thegrovylekid
##vote: bbninjas

Too much posts.

I've allowed this vote to be added to the vote count despite it not being bolded.

Votes need to be bolded in the future, otherwise they will not count.
This applies to everybody.

Last edited:
Aha, there goes my little theory. I was thinking that you didn't answer, and bb didn't ask about it again, making the two of you possible scumbuddies.

So yeah, Rainy lynch.

I didn't ask about it because of what TGK said - he'd answered it already, albeit not quoting me in it. Anyways, do you have any other contributions? Surely you've got more comments on recent occurrences, such as the tagging specifically, or on other people's scum reads.

I didn't ask about it because of what TGK said - he'd answered it already, albeit not quoting me in it. Anyways, do you have any other contributions? Surely you've got more comments on recent occurrences, such as the tagging specifically, or on other people's scum reads.

I need to read more.

When she's actively looking for lynch options but when there isn't many good ones, she often latches onto a weak one and tunnels it aggressively as town. That's right, isn't it?
Yeah, fair enough, but she's been known to play very passively, too. I think NP said it best here.

With this much time left, forcing no communication doesn't bode well with me @TheSceptileMaster. Making such a rash decision always rings badly, even if you think that is the case, you aren't spending any time on anyone or anything else which seems scummy to me. Do you have any other reads to add?

##VOTE: TheSceptileMaster

If you're going to quickly make up your mind and just wait for time to kill, that's an open invite for scum to hide and pretend to contribute. Deciding "policy lynch" and leaving it there kills all discussion. It just doesn't bode well with me.

Regarding rainy, I feel like he's super new and doesn't know what's going on moreso than anything. New players are always predictable, and I'd rather give him the benefit of doubt and the opportunity to learn than kill him right off the bat.

Meant to post this a few hours ago but I guess it didn't go through?

Also as an addendum, TSM hasn't active enough to be part of the "we". You've made three posts (and one was an RVS vote) and are barely part of the conversation.

His vote on rainy is pure echo. Yet he's seemingly vote parked and isn't wanting to talk about anyone else (ex: Jesi).

What do you think about Rainy, for starters? You've yet to post any sort of thoughts on our lynch candidates.
Rainy hasnt seemed to be maki posts, when he should be first of all. He's 6 votes in, and is about to be lynched if he fails to do some serious campaigning. bbninjas has the next biggest amount of votes, but he seems to be trying to help himself, and that's a reason I can't get a read on him (or maybe that's because I'm new :p)

Also, sorry for inactivity. Was at a sports bar basically all afternoon watching a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back