Finished Mafia XXXVII: Celever's School Grades ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you implying that Inferno may have been trying to plant seeds rather thanvote.
Could it be that double o squirtle or pika master jesi tried to start a whole fight between us town

@Wailord_2

TheSceptileMaster is new.

Being new definitely explains his behavior more, bandwagoning is typical among all new players. But it also especially common among new scum players. Going with the flow and agreeing with people is an easy way to look town.
I think I'll keep my vote on Sceptile for now

Wait, what?

And all I said was that "bandwagoning" on everyone is more scummy than anything I had done!

As a new town member, I think you are rubbing off the wrong way because to me it seems that you are trying to making inferences about others, but that is doesn't really make any sense to do so because you said you aren't voting?

Being new definitely explains his behavior more, bandwagoning is typical among all new players. But it also especially common among new scum players. Going with the flow and agreeing with people is an easy way to look town.
I think I'll keep my vote on Sceptile for now
Hmm... he's trying to avoid suspicion, which I think is a pretty normal thing for new players. I think his bandwagoning has got more to do about being confused, which generally new scum are not. I'd actually expect new scum to NOT bandwagon, because they know who are and are not town. So, yeah, I'm reading him as new town. (The purpose of continuing to push was to get more reads, which I certainly have got!)

Good point Inferno,

I could see scum throwing himself with the town by saying "us town" especially if he's new scum.
Town do this all the time.

Hmm... he's trying to avoid suspicion, which I think is a pretty normal thing for new players. I think his bandwagoning has got more to do about being confused, which generally new scum are not. I'd actually expect new scum to NOT bandwagon, because they know who are and are not town. So, yeah, I'm reading him as new town. (The purpose of continuing to push was to get more reads, which I certainly have got!)

If that's the case, maybe you are right. (I could be totally wrong here and you are just happening to help your scum buddy out, but everything you say seems pretty plausible at the moment.

As such: ##UNVOTE
##VOTE: PikaMasterJesi

As a vet of PokeBeach mafia, it just seems odd to me that Pika would just vote so many people randomly. While his stated reason was to get people to panic, new players panic, even when they are town so....

Also this isn't the first time Pika has played during Day 1 so it would be odd that Pika didn't realize that new players in general just panic??

Please explain @PikaMasterJesi

Wasn't your case on him that he unvoted everytime you called him for bandwagoning?

If that's the case, maybe you are right. (I could be totally wrong here and you are just happening to help your scum buddy out, but everything you say seems pretty plausible at the moment.

As such: ##UNVOTE
##VOTE: PikaMasterJesi

As a vet of PokeBeach mafia, it just seems odd to me that Pika would just vote so many people randomly. While his stated reason was to get people to panic, new players panic, even when they are town so....

Also this isn't the first time Pika has played during Day 1 so it would be odd that Pika didn't realize that new players in general just panic??

Please explain @PikaMasterJesi

At the same time one could say that If Jesi was scum she would be foolish to draw so much attention to herself, but it's all Wifom

I didn't actually have a case on him that I was planning on actually pursuing after his first few responses. But, yes, that was the 'case'.

You said you read him as town because of bandwagoning, which may not be common on new scum players, so your point about him unvoting after being called out is nothing? @bbninjas

At the same time one could say that If Jesi was scum she would be foolish to draw so much attention to herself, but it's all Wifom

That's true too...

But maybe it's reverse psychology :O

But in that case... new members can do that too and make them seem more innocent when in reality they are truly mafia...

So nothing is really striking obvious at the moment.

I guess I'll keep my vote on Pika so they can provide some detailed thoughts to the conversation :)

My role is gay and if yours is too, you can be part of my neighborhood.

Eevee, Inferno and Sceptile are all reading me as newbie town right now.

##VOTE: Squirtle Squad

How's the beach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back