Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems like a bad attempt at pocketing, especially since he sticks it in there with a defense of his earlier actions.
Haha. I'm not able to pocket anyone, even less an experienced player like Camo.

Yes, that is completely correct, I seered Robin Aisaga and he flipped scum. 33vote roblox asiago
A clear example of how to break the rules without actually breaking them :).
Ok, I can't think of any reason not to beleive you. We know that if he is lynched and flips town, you are going to be turbo lynched the following day. PMJ, is you vote placed on Robin? I'll vote him if you do it.

Well what did you mean by "He is scum and should be lynched at once" then? Sarcasm?
Gekki, his ability doesn't allow him to directly say "Vote Robin because I seered him and fliped scum". He is saying the same thing by negating it

@GekkisaiDaiNi
PMJ is a seer. He is not allowed to claim what his results were. He seer'd Robin. He is also telling us to not lynch Robin in very large text. I'd say he scanned Robin as innocent and is getting rather frustrated by people not noticing that. So, yes, he was being sarcastic about Robin being scum.
I understood exactly the opposite. PMJ, can you tell which approach is the correct one? bbninjas' or mine?

I know I was yanking gekki's chain but I'm not going to lynch anyone I scan as town.
And this really is confusing me.

Now that we know the messages came from Lord she should just tell us what she said.
She already said that.
Announcement: Hey guys, can't wait to start playing here! I hope you're ready for me!
Announcement: So the bbninjas lynch was wrong. What's next? I got nothing...
I havent' checked if the punctuation matches the encrypted ones. I understand that only letters are encrypted.

In short, Lorde's case seems preety solid. I want to understand the PMJ's scan to Robin, if he is trying to tell us Robin is scum, I'll vote Robin and let Lorde's case as an excellent one for Day 3. If PMJ wants to say Robin is innocent, my vote is on Lorde.

Haha. I'm not able to pocket anyone, even less an experienced player like Camo.
In short, Lorde's case seems preety solid. I want to understand the PMJ's scan to Robin, if he is trying to tell us Robin is scum, I'll vote Robin and let Lorde's case as an excellent one for Day 3. If PMJ wants to say Robin is innocent, my vote is on Lorde.
Yeah Gekki that's not how pocketing works btw. Sometimes, townreads are genuine and not attempts to pocket.

PMJ is trying to say Robin is town. It was just something to annoy Gekki.

Mariano Please read PJM and my posts carefully again. He wouldn't even be allowed to say I'm scum with his seer ability. PMJ used sarcasm which IMO is never a good idea in Mafia.

The summary so far for this day is everyone pretty much sure lorde is scum and some of you are suspicious of me. Am i right.

The summary so far for this day is everyone pretty much sure lorde is scum and some of you are suspicious of me. Am i right.
You're mostly correct on who's been talked about in your scumchat (Lorde is a good option but not confoscum or anything). Mariano also has a lot of suspicion on him.

What is this nonsense about purple being indie, didn't you check BBninjas claim when he was lynched? That is exactly how I received my claim and nothing stated that I am indie, it is just a color and I doubt it has significant meaning behind it. I'll PM Jade to ask if the purple Gravity Falls bottom was a mistake, but don't just say stuff.
This is a massive overreaction to something that you could've responded to with "idk why lemme ask jade".
If he was trying to tell us that Robin was scum, he would have voted Robin.

That's an odd way of saying ''hey that's weird'' So I think you were the one that overreacted in the first place :p But nice catch anyway, I don't blame you for pointing it out.

Mariano Please read PJM and my posts carefully again. He wouldn't even be allowed to say I'm scum with his seer ability. PMJ used sarcasm which IMO is never a good idea in Mafia.
Oh ok. Yeah, I got very confused with his sarcasm, I didn't know if he was serious or not.

You're mostly correct on who's been talked about in your scumchat (Lorde is a good option but not confoscum or anything). Mariano also has a lot of suspicion on him.
Why do I have suspicion?

If he was trying to tell us that Robin was scum, he would have voted Robin.
Yeap, that's true. That's why I asked him if he voted Robin.

I'm still not entirely convinced Lorde is scum. What NP said is actually a good point because she is constantly on about wanting to roll scum, and most of the points on her can be attributed to lack of time. Definitely not turbolynch material.

No one's turbo lynching her, but Jabber and I have already pointed out ways she is being scummy.

Also, I don't think Lord is stupid enough to act super excited, knowing that it's common knowledge among her friends that she has been wanting to roll scum. This is a terrible reason and should not even be considered in her defense.

Any way jabber isn't also scum? Reflexive role block does not in any way help the town and unlike camo's weird vote thing, this is actually anti town, punishing the doctor for protecting him, whoever has that boost ability from trying to boost, me from investigating, stuff like that. It rewards good town play but hinders town far more than it ever would scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back