Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's do something new this game. If over half of the players agree to this, we can do it and pressure every other player to participate.

During every day we should post "results" to our abilities. When someone flips we can then know their results. This is powerful because it allows us to play safer. The seer no longer has to fear dying without saying results. That really applies to every role though. EVERYONE would need to post results for this to work, even if they don't have an active ability. Scum might be able to deduce who the seer is through their posted results. The people without an information gathering role would post results based off their best guess to prevent that. Also to make this apply to most information gathering abilities we would post with the terms guilty, innocent, and null. This adds a new layer to the game and scum hunting.

Here's my results for night one:

Camoclone's Results N0: GekkisaiDaiNi Innocent
I don't agree with this. Initially Mafia has more information than us and that will only make their nightkill decision easier. If someone feels that exposing his results will help the Town, it's ok, do it, but I would leave that decision to each individual player.

Haha. It's RVS, that thing about the numbers was something ocurred to me during Night 0, but then MegaPod had 2 votes and I have no real reason to add a 3rd one.
Can you provide reasoning about your vote on Professor?

Welp this just reeks of inexperienced scum.
##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: MARIANO11887

I don't agree with this. Initially Mafia has more information than us and that will only make their nightkill decision easier. If someone feels that exposing his results will help the Town, it's ok, do it, but I would leave that decision to each individual player.
False. If it make sense their night kill easier then it's easy to figure out who they are.

##VOTE: Lord o da rings I mean.
Let's do something new this game. If over half of the players agree to this, we can do it and pressure every other player to participate.

During every day we should post "results" to our abilities. When someone flips we can then know their results. This is powerful because it allows us to play safer. The seer no longer has to fear dying without saying results. That really applies to every role though. EVERYONE would need to post results for this to work, even if they don't have an active ability. Scum might be able to deduce who the seer is through their posted results. The people without an information gathering role would post results based off their best guess to prevent that. Also to make this apply to most information gathering abilities we would post with the terms guilty, innocent, and null. This adds a new layer to the game and scum hunting.

Here's my results for night one:

Camoclone's Results N0: GekkisaiDaiNi Innocent
Camo, I like this idea, but it's way too idealistic. I highly doubt everyone will agree to do this; and it also paints a target on the backs of those with seering abilities.

@Professor_jplap vote Mariano

It's not unrealistic at all. If you don't participate you are scum. They can't find the seer if people participate correctly. Those without information roles would need to guess more town than scum. If scum could determine who seer was enough information would be posted where we win.

Nope, none. But I'm kinda trusting @Lord o da rings on this one, since she has Mafia experience.
Why? It's literal RVS, why place your trust in someone because of their experience? That doesn't rule them out from being scum. There are also other people, such as Camoclone and NinjaPenguin who are leagues better at this game than I am.

I'm willing to bet he read through the last mafia thread and put his trust in me without really knowing what RVS was, but don't give people your trust blindly, jp.
Can you provide reasoning about your vote on Professor?
Given the first 3 posts it should be self-explanatory.
##VOTE: quakingpunch73 because having numbers in the name is incredibly scummy (?). I was about to vote MegaPod but he already has 2 votes.
I find this ironic because you have 4 numbers in your name yourself. :p

@Professor_jplap vote Mariano

It's not unrealistic at all. If you don't participate you are scum. They can't find the seer if people participate correctly. Those without information roles would need to guess more town than scum. If scum could determine who seer was enough information would be posted where we win.
What do you mean by "participate correctly"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back