Finished Mafia XLIII - Battle of the Royal Palace ~ GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think it was at least sent. I'm guessing three people had two whole days to discuss and submit, it's more likely to me that it was stopped.

I'm guessing a doctor-like role stopped it, since I'm pretty sure roleblocker can't block NK...
Probably the most likely candidate for being protected are scattered & Celever. High chance is atleast one of them are town.

It was more than likely a doctor, though it could have very well been a thing that blocks abilities. Anyways, uh, im getting married XD (in game)

Nebby's role is a doctor, though. There can't possibly be two in one game, right?

Sorry for becoming inactive at the end of Day 1, but fwiw I agree with the announcer. Lynching a new players so early on was a mistake IMO, and the case on him for being scum was poor.

Nebby's role is a doctor, though. There can't possibly be two in one game, right?

Sorry for becoming inactive at the end of Day 1, but fwiw I agree with the announcer. Lynching a new players so early on was a mistake IMO, and the case on him for being scum was poor.

I highly doubt that there would be 2 doctors in one game... but if this were the case then would it in fact be a roleblocker that can stop nightkills, or perhaps there is like a different role that somehow protect themselves/stopped it somehow D:

I'm a doctor/roleblocker (the player I target is blocked, but also protected) who successfully protected myself last night. My ability is one successful protection, so I'm completely vanilla now.
I figured scum would go after me or Cel because we defended Nebby yesterday. I chose myself specifically because I don't know that Cel is a townie and if he is, I don't want to roleblock him. My guess is that at least one, if not more, players that I suspected yesterday are scum.

Within that said, I'm going to
##VOTE: scattered mind
The lynch shift, which was probably scum motivated, saved him. I'm also open to Rainy, as the dismissal of him as an option against Nebby was scummy.

Quaking, I'm sure I already answered that question. If the answer isn't to your liking, oh well.

QUOTE="rainyman123, post: 2889344, member: 108043"]Quaking, I'm sure I already answered that question. If the answer isn't to your liking, oh well.[/QUOTE]
Any other thoughts? Multiple pages have been written since you last posted (including some points on you), so I'd expect you to have some comments on what's happened.
Anyways, uh, im getting married XD (in game)
This is a strange role hint. Remember this for the future.

Also, @TheFlyingPidove it seems like you haven't contributed much at all to the discussions, do you have a read or feel or something about this game?

Who seems scummy, who seems townie, what are your thoughts? Please share ^w^

@NinjaPenguin why did you only ask me why I voted LC, while there was GM Drac and LC himself that also randomly voted? Why target me?
NP I don't recall you answering this. Then again I was wrong about me answering your question so I could be wrong. was so sure I did answer it. Sorry about that. So, with scattered, this is cool, p sure he is aligned with Koopa Army. Why? Because, yeah, it might be early, but my role gave me info saying that he's aligned with the koopa army. As I might've said before, I'm pretty good at guessing who's scum, as you'll all find out one way or another. I didn't find much particularly scummy about hm except he seemed to have a higher number of posts than other games, which I found scummy, so when Night came, I used my ability, and apparently he's scum. HOWEVER my ability also says there's a slight chance I am wrong, because the ability even says that I might be wrong xD

NP I don't recall you answering this. Then again I was wrong about me answering your question so I could be wrong. was so sure I did answer it. Sorry about that. So, with scattered, this is cool, p sure he is aligned with Koopa Army. Why? Because, yeah, it might be early, but my role gave me info saying that he's aligned with the koopa army. As I might've said before, I'm pretty good at guessing who's scum, as you'll all find out one way or another. I didn't find much particularly scummy about hm except he seemed to have a higher number of posts than other games, which I found scummy, so when Night came, I used my ability, and apparently he's scum. HOWEVER my ability also says there's a slight chance I am wrong, because the ability even says that I might be wrong xD

Is this a complete dodge on the above questions that were asked to rainy or am I missing something?

Also regarding your role if I'm understanding correctly, you can choose a target, and then Lorde will tell you their alignment (with a slight chance of being false)???

Also regarding your role if I'm understanding correctly, you can choose a target, and then Lorde will tell you their alignment (with a slight chance of being false)???
Bad question right here. It's exactly what Rainy said, so of course that's what the role is.
Rainy's ability seems fine, and I'm inclined to trust him, as seer is a huge gambit to attempt to fake claim (if scattered flips town, don't trust rainy unless there is some huge force confirming him as town. The chance of being wrong is there, but it's not a good idea to bail rainy out for it). Note that the underlined part is him trying to pass off this as some great reasoning from him, when this had been very heavily discussed yesterday. Not quite sure how to read it, but I'd lean towards it increasing the chance of scattered being scum, whether Rainy's bussing or not.

Not quite sure how to read it, but I'd lean towards it increasing the chance of scattered being scum, whether Rainy's bussing or not.
This is because he seems confident in this. This is most likely because he's a townie with a seering ability that he believes in or a scum that knows scattered is one too.

Bad question right here. It's exactly what Rainy said, so of course that's what the role is.

Yeah Im aware thats a dumb question because that was meant as clarification so I could understand that large chunk of text that rainy decided to put instead of a concise and clear version.

No posts in almost 10 hours? We really need to step up the pace if we want to get anywhere this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back