Finished Mafia XLII: War of the Gods ~ GAME OVER ~ Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It increases pressure on someone when they know they have a wagon on them. It's townie because you can get much better and alignment revealing reactions out of people when they have multiple votes on them. Relatively inexperienced scum will often freak out at just a couple of votes.
The type of vote is a bandwagon with absolutely nothing else said. You're looking for one of the many times Camo votes TCGDeyoxys/Keeper and does nothing else (though the first vote isn't a bandwagon, the other "votes" he places are going for this strategy).
K

##UNVOTE: bbninjas ##VOTE: Professor Palutena (watch there be a tongue face here)

Just what I got from this, but basically what I heard you say was, "it's townie if inexprienced players freak out" and you didn't explain how this could affect older and more experienced players, instead you just focused on the inexperienced.
If an experienced player doesn't know about it, it can easily catch scum. See KoN in that game for an example.
Also, I'll
##UNVOTE: mordacazir
##VOTE: Ice Espeon

You were the last player to like the conformation post. That clearly mean that you're scum.

You were the last player to like the conformation post. That clearly mean that you're scum.
I think your being a little hasty. While he might've been the last to like the confirmation post, how does it apparently clearly make him scum? I'm not sure I understand.

I think your being a little hasty. While he might've been the last to like the confirmation post, how does it apparently clearly make him scum? I'm not sure I understand.
It's bad reasoning, he's not being 100% serious.

##VOTE: NinjaPenguin

He's over-exaggerating his perceived town meta to cover up the fact he's scum. His real town meta is different to what he thinks it is, so the fact he's playing this game by how he always says he plays as town is a pretty good starting point.

Well, you did literally quote you saying you always play hella aggressively and said "look I'm playing like this so I'm town". That's just a convenient phone example.

Well, you did literally quote you saying you always play hella aggressively and said "look I'm playing like this so I'm town". That's just a convenient phone example.
Just because I always RVS aggressively doesn't mean I always RVS the same.

Explain to me the shifts in attitude between this game and your past games which have resulted in you RVSing differently this time around.

Explain to me the shifts in attitude between this game and your past games which have resulted in you RVSing differently this time around.
Both hosting a game and reading the first couple of days in the mafia tournament.
Hosting a game let me see a lot about how nothing gets done without pressure starting early. You only got out of RVS because of your weak lead on Jesi, which just lead to more weak leads and a last minute lynch.
In the mafia tournament, they didn't even consider RVS worth it. That showed me how much we should strive to get out of RVS and find a lead. Pressuring people helps find one.

Both hosting a game and reading the first couple of days in the mafia tournament.
Hosting a game let me see a lot about how nothing gets done without pressure starting early. You only got out of RVS because of your weak lead on Jesi, which just lead to more weak leads and a last minute lynch.
In the mafia tournament, they didn't even consider RVS worth it. That showed me how much we should strive to get out of RVS and find a lead. Pressuring people helps find one.
And as a result of these experiences, you have played differently by ...... in this game.

Fill in the blank.

I don't have the time, nor the desire, to examine my own meta. I know what I've tried to do more of. To see what I did in the past, just look at the opposite of what I said.

I don't have the time, nor the desire, to examine my own meta. I know what I've tried to do more of. To see what I did in the past, just look at the opposite of what I said.
If you know already it shouldn't take any time or desire. Last game you talked continuously about the importance of discussion. Don't try to stop it without giving a real answer please. ^w^

If you know already it shouldn't take any time or desire. Last game you talked continuously about the importance of discussion. Don't try to stop it without giving a real answer please. ^w^
I'm talking to Luis about CaC any time now. I don't want to start looking and not have time to finish. When I'm done with that, I'll look through past games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back