Finished Mafia XLII: War of the Gods ~ GAME OVER ~ Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
##UNVOTE: NinjaPenguin since BB put a vote there. Putting a second vote on a player this early mere minutes after someone else did is weird, especially for a seasoned player like BB. I'm marking this. So for now, ##VOTE: bbninjas because that's a weird move to make.

Also, @NinjaPenguin where is that second quote from?

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.

NinjaPenguin

Specifically, that is, when it comes to RVS. Otherwise, you should always explain your reasoning.

Nyora

A Cat
BB's vote had a good thought behind it. It actually gives him townie points in my book.
##Vote: Ninja Penguin

Was originally gonna RVS, but looked over the posts, and dude, I think I might've played a couple games with you, but this one you definetely seem a lot more aggressive, at least to my expierence. Call it bandwagon, but this is just what I've noticed. And we are barely into the game. Not only this, but, the first quoted message just seemed scummy to me, as though he could possibly be covering up for BB. Probably completely wrong, but again, just what I've noticed.
#VOTE: bbninjas because that's a weird move to make.
Sorry if it didn't quote the whole passage I wanted to quote, but mobile is not the best yknow. Anyways, I sort of agree with lorde on this one, he's a seasoned player, that's weird dude, and it morely hints towards what I said first in that slight possibility or NP and BB scumteam.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
If you play with Camo, you get why that's a good type of vote. Read the first couple of pages of IE's game for reference.

What type of vote? It was just a vote. Explain what kind of vote is it that I should look for in IE's game in order to understand your logic. Otherwise, to me it seems like you just slipped.

NinjaPenguin

What type of vote? It was just a vote. Explain what kind of vote is it that I should look for in IE's game in order to understand your logic. Otherwise, to me it seems like you just slipped.
The type of vote is a bandwagon with absolutely nothing else said. You're looking for one of the many times Camo votes TCGDeyoxys/Keeper and does nothing else (though the first vote isn't a bandwagon, the other "votes" he places are going for this strategy).

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Was originally gonna RVS, but looked over the posts, and dude, I think I might've played a couple games with you, but this one you definetely seem a lot more aggressive, at least to my expierence. Call it bandwagon, but this is just what I've noticed. And we are barely into the game. Not only this, but, the first quoted message just seemed scummy to me, as though he could possibly be covering up for BB. Probably completely wrong, but again, just what I've noticed.

Why did you quote that quote? You say you are voting for NP because he's very aggressive, but that post you quoted has nothing to do with him being aggressive, and is related to a whole different point (looks like NP somehow knows what went through bb's mind when he made that vote without any explanation)/. So yeah, you just blindly bandwagoned.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
The type of vote is a bandwagon with absolutely nothing else said. You're looking for one of the many times Camo votes TCGDeyoxys/Keeper and does nothing else (though the first vote isn't a bandwagon, the other "votes" he places are going for this strategy).

What's the purpose of it and why is it townie?

Camo's play is not townie or scummy, it's just unhelpful and works on pure randomness.

NinjaPenguin

What's the purpose of it and why is it townie?
It increases pressure on someone when they know they have a wagon on them. It's townie because you can get much better and alignment revealing reactions out of people when they have multiple votes on them. Relatively inexperienced scum will often freak out at just a couple of votes.

Nyora

A Cat
I quoted it because I saw that it was another reason to justify my action in voting NP. Now if you want aggressiveness
Not providing a reason gets us nowhere.

If someone didn't give a reason, I or someone else almost surely called them out for it.

I dunno, I just saw this kinda scummy, p sure I've played with NP before and have no memory of anything if this sort at all, so I found it scummy and kinda aggressive.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
It increases pressure on someone when they know they have a wagon on them. It's townie because you can get much better and alignment revealing reactions out of people when they have multiple votes on them. Relatively inexperienced scum will often freak out at just a couple of votes.

##UNVOTE

Nyora

A Cat
Just what I got from this, but basically what I heard you say was, "it's townie if inexprienced players freak out" and you didn't explain how this could affect older and more experienced players, instead you just focused on the inexperienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.