Finished Mafia XLII: War of the Gods ~ GAME OVER ~ Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... no let's not ##unvote:Jade
Like SM said. I dunno why you still go after her despite that post defending her.
Why would we spare Camo but lynch someone who probably isn't scum? We are kinda running out of options @GM DracLord
Same goes for you @rainyman123 . We don't have many people left in the game. 8 to be percise. Have at least SM and BB cleared of beeing town for kinda certain. Rest is kinda up in the air. Some do have some Reasons why they should be Town like Rainy e.g.
The only one we don't have any town read on and never had was Camo/Jesi/PP.

So for me he is the best and almost only logical lynching target.

I just ate my cold medication and getting real sleepy. As the day is ending I think it worth sparing camo till he had the oppurtunity to present himself.

##VOTE: Jadethepokemontrainer
I think jade is just too inactive to be a townie, morda idk, and Drac is reading as townie perfectly to me.

##VOTE: Jadethepokemontrainer
Why Jade? As scattered said, Jade was one of the first to 'suggest' the NP lynch Day 2 - before anyone else did. Compare that to someone like HW/Jesi/Camo, which has a number of questionable/scum points with them and pretty much lack any reason for us to think they're town. Sure, you might want them to come in and say something, but realistically these points are stuff that you can't really defend against, and so unless Camo sees a flaw in them (regardless of alignment), those points aren't changing.

The other thing is that stalling, whether it be intentional or not, is anti-town right now.

Did you read the huge townie point I made on Jade? both of you.
"huge". I wouldn't say it's huge at all. It's just something that helps me rank Drac/Jade/Camo, instead of just randomly choose one and hoping for the best.

Same goes for you @rainyman123 . We don't have many people left in the game. 8 to be percise. Have at least SM and BB cleared of beeing town for kinda certain. Rest is kinda up in the air. Some do have some Reasons why they should be Town like Rainy e.g.
The only one we don't have any town read on and never had was Camo/Jesi/PP.

So for me he is the best and almost only logical lynching target.

I'm technically not cleared.

Also, it went HW --> Jesi ---> Camo and Prof P ---> Drac; not the combination you list there.

All votes are in chronological order
The players being voted are in alphabetical order
The player(s) with the most votes is tagged
If you think there’s anything wrong please ask

Mordacazir 0: scattered mind (vote) |
Camoclone 1: bbninjas (vote) |
@Jadethepokemontrainer 2: scattered mind (vote) | Mirdo (vote) | Gm Draclord (vote) | Rainyman123 (vote) |

You are Magnus and you are aligned with Skyworld. You’re one of the few humans who can fight the Underworld army and not get killed almost immediately. Lucky you. Even though you don’t have any special powers or long ranged attacks, you still pack a punch. If this was just some godly argument then you’d stay out of this, but it just so happens that your world is at stake, so you’ve decided to side with Skyworld.

Active Ability: Highly Regarded
Your abnormal strength has earned you a lot of respect. Even though no one here wants to get trapped in the, Underworld, they still respect you enough for you to have a large impact. Your vote weight is increased by one whenever you vote for someone.

Passive Ability: Respected Normalcy
Similarly, your standing earns you abilities of greater usefulness than other people. Whenever you would receive an Idol, if you hold a negative Idol, you are guaranteed a useful one. Similarly, if you are given an Idol and you held a negative Idol in the previous night, you will be afforded a positive Idol this night.

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with Skyworld

Sorry about the lack of Flavour everyone, dos is currently not feeling well, and I would only be worse than no flavour.

Reminder to everyone that you have hearts you can spend on Idols. Most people haven't been submitting for them, but I am putting out a reminder to everyone again.
@mirdo @Camoclone @bbninjas @GM DracLord @rainyman123 @mordacazir @scattered mind

Night 3 ends in 47.5 hours from this post, or at 7am EST

Day 4

"Oooh I sense chaos happening somewhere" Thought Hades to himself in delight. My minions must be making their move. Hades thought he'd get a sneak peek at what was taking place, but when he saw what had happened to the now deceased angel, he couldn't help but be confused. "Was this really the work of my army...?"
You are Pit and you are aligned with Skyworld. You’re the captain of Palutena’s guard and somehow your sense of humour lands itself in most of your conversations. You’re also the last angel in Skyworld and you can only fly with the power of flight. It sounds bad, but your disability is the reason you’re still alive so… Take that as a good thing!

Passive Ability: Mirrored
On one of your missions to defeat Pandora, you looked into the Mirror of Truth. Even though you managed to shatter it, you soon found yourself standing next to Dark Pit, and it turns out that you two are connected to each other. On Night 0, you will receive the link to a quicktopic that you will be able to talk in.

Active Ability: Five Minutes of Flight
When you go on missions, Palutena grants you the power of flight! Which is great, except for one thing. It only lasts for five minutes. Still, it doesn’t mean that this gift is useless. Once during the game, you may PM the hosts the name of a player. You will pick them up and prevent all actions from affecting them during that phase.

"Hmm, oh well, a kill's a kill right?! You're all making this really easy, I even give you so much time, but from the looks of things you don't seem to want to use it. Not my problem, but you know, just saying."
Day 4 has begun! It will end in 120 hours on July 18th 7am EST. All of you just gained 10 hearts as well.

Activity seems to be dropping, I know it's pretty late into the game but I don't want to have to modkill anyone else. So if you guys could at least meet the post requirement that'd be great!

It's either Camoclone or GM Drac.

My bet is this is Camo since GM Drac had at least that townie interaction with NP.

We got 2 shots anyways, so let's just vote Camo, and if it's not him, we'll lynch Drac and that will be game.

##VOTE:Camoclone

I was discussion with bbninjas in our QT last night about the possibilites that Camo might be stalling by laying low last day. I would want to put my vote on Camo right now, but I don't plan to start a lynch mob

If you don't want to screw this up, everyone, you need to post so the mods won't kill you. This is the best option for the scum to win, so post something. 3 Times until the day's ending, and make sure one of them is you voting Camo.

It's either Camoclone or GM Drac.

My bet is this is Camo since GM Drac had at least that townie interaction with NP.

We got 2 shots anyways, so let's just vote Camo, and if it's not him, we'll lynch Drac and that will be game.

##VOTE:Camoclone
But there are 1 Indie 1 scum right? So if we lynch 1 of them wrong and we lynch an indie we are dead if I'm correct?
##Vote: Camoclone
I know scattered said that 1 of the posts should be a vote but this is just scummy. Also there is no reasoning and late in the game that isn't good and doesn't help town.

I also think Camo is scum/indie but I want him to post first before I vote him.

Indie is second priority. It's either Rainy or morda. We need to lynch scum first, because there is a chance that the game will end there with the indie either losing or winning alongside the town, whereas lynching the indie never ends the game when scum are still alive.

Okay. Camo is scum.
You are Dark Lord Gaol and you are aligned with Skyworld. You may not look like it, but you’re actually a human. Although, you certainly didn’t act human when you were trapped inside that cursed armour. I mean, what human fires on their own kind and acts as as a general in the Underworld army?! However, after you were saved from its curse you learned to control your armour, and now you want to get revenge on the army that imprisoned you.

Active Ability: Ever Watchful
The reason you were trapped in the first place was because of spying on the Underworld. The rules of this game thankfully don’t allow the Underworld to do things like they did to you, so why not do some more snooping? Each night, you may PM the name of a player. You will learn who they targeted that night.

Passive Ability: Underworld Ire
Unfortunately you are hated for your leading of the Underworld army. Many of the gods distrust you, even your friend Magnus cannot deny you're a threat, and your actions. Due to this, you require one less vote to be lynched.

Night 1 & 2
Use ever watchful on Ice Espeon.
You spied upon Ice Espeon in the night, and your investigations revealed that he targeted no one.
Use ever watchful on bbninjas
You spied upon bbninjas in the night, and your investigations revealed that he targeted scattered mind.
Night 3
Use ever watchful on GM drac
Spend all my hearts
What do you know, you give and you shall recieve!! Most of the time at least, thankfully it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Idol: Megonta
Wow! That’s a really hard shell! During this night, you will not be affected by any negative abilities.
Can I chnage ever watchful to camo
You attempted watch Camoclone, however, you found your self locked away in a Prison, unable to complete your actions. You are however released the following morning, with no recollection of who locked you up.
Doesn't my Idol work against that?
You are not wrong, my apologies.

You spied upon Camoclone in the night, and your investigations revealed that he targeted bbninjas.
##Vote: Camoclone

Ok. I wanted to be like "Ok guys. Calm down. We don't wanna hammer him just yet"
But yeah. That's a lot mounting evidence we have here. Camo didn't write anything really. Which is really unlike Camo.
And if that what Mord said is true we have won the game basically.

Im not gonna put him into hammering distance just yet. I want some more people to give their opionon. I don't mind hammering him later doe

Well the Megonta Shell explains why my Ability didn't effect you morda.

I targeted morda during the night because I thought that even if we lost another person, as long as we can lynch scum today, I might find something out about morda using my ability. Instead, I managed to only lock away a bug with a hard shell. I propose neither morda nor I are indie, again if there is one. I find morda's role to not be an indie, I don't think ever watchful at least could be good for an indie, but I have no idea. But now that I'm thinking he's not indie and I'm not I'd assume it'd be someone else. If we are definelty going to lynch scum today, we might as well be mainly talking about tomorrow's actions. Unless of course it turns out not to be camo, in which case we'd just hit GM Drac.

Well the Megonta Shell explains why my Ability didn't effect you morda.

I targeted morda during the night because I thought that even if we lost another person, as long as we can lynch scum today, I might find something out about morda using my ability. Instead, I managed to only lock away a bug with a hard shell. I propose neither morda nor I are indie, again if there is one. I find morda's role to not be an indie, I don't think ever watchful at least could be good for an indie, but I have no idea. But now that I'm thinking he's not indie and I'm not I'd assume it'd be someone else. If we are definelty going to lynch scum today, we might as well be mainly talking about tomorrow's actions. Unless of course it turns out not to be camo, in which case we'd just hit GM Drac.
and my role look like an indie to you?

No not really. I was just saying as what scattered already said that if camo isn't scum, we'd vote you.

Yeah about that, it was me who killed bbninjas . I had a vig shot and really thought he was scum. The weird thing is that there was no additional night kill, so I guess Camo tried to kill bbninjas? If Camo doesn't flip scum, then the scum is probably someone who got blocked. We should mass claim tomorrow in that case. (And in general mass claim would be a good thing tomorrow to find the indie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back