Finished Mafia LI: Senate Subterfuge~Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, srry

##UNSUX: double o squirtle
##COLLOQUIALISMS: Jabberwock

Because physics.
Oi mate get yer fancy adjectives outta here. You gotta pick a verb. >:UUUU
##REEESCUM: Jplap

This is scummy to me bc it feels like he's trying to cement himself as town already, which is odd this early into the game and reads like scum trying to stay out of the spotlight to me. Town has no reason to say they have a powerful ability, especially this early in the game when they have like no pressure on them, as it just paints a target on their back for the nightkill.
@Professor_jplap don't ignore this lol.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: JPLAP

Because the case Gekki made was no longer RVS, it was a legit lead. The entire gamestate is RVS but if we chase that lead, we'll leave it, which would have occurred prematurely.

Cos i voted dos 4 da memez and for no reason besides
Why do you not want to leave RVS? Could it be that you're scum who wants to keep the game in an unprogressive state? :thinking:
Yeeee RVS sucks but unfortunately we can't fight it; it's necessary.
And this solidifies my point. :U

Gekki has collected leads we must purge him of this information using the power granted to us from the RVS gods

To be honest, when you said that you had an ability that "could really change the game for the better of the town", it sounds like you are referring to an ability that acts once to change the game completely.

Abilities like that usually can be triggered once per game, and often work upon a certain event.

Something sounds fishy about about this when you put these two ideas together. If it were to be indeed a powerful ability that works upon a certain event, why even mention it? Things like that are best kept a secret.

@Professor_jplap Are you perhaps, trying to get yourself nightkilled by claiming a powerful ability?
Or are you making these statements because you can't be nightkilled by being on the scum team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back