Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, I found a scum.
Last night I used the following ability (flavour and some other parts that give hints about my full role were removed):

I asked if I have some chance of getting their true Mafia role and not the safe claim in case I use it on a scum. PMJ answered that I'll always get the safe claim, and the wording is such that I won't know if I've found a town role or a safe claim.

My target? Keeper of Night. Here is what I get:

You are Starlight Glimmer, and you are aligned with the Equestrian Defense Force.

The former leader of Our Town, you were one of many who threatened Equestria before Twilight and her friends put a stop to it. Instead of destroying you with the Elements of Harmony, however, Twilight forgave you and you became her pupil instead, learning how to be a better friend. As a natural leader, you led Discord, Trixie, and Thorax into battle against Queen Chrysalis and her changelings, and accompanied Twilight to convince Stygian, the Pony of Shadows and latest threat to Equestrian harmony, to accept friendship and reform himself, proving that Star Swirl the Bearded's mantra of "once a villain, always a villain" is far from the truth.

Active Ability: Time Twist
As a final attempt at defeating Twilight, you used a spell to go back in time to stop Rainbow Dash from performing her sonic rainboom, which was the catalyst which brought Twilight and her friends together to defeat you in the first place. Now that you're on the side of good, you can use this spell to see things normally available only after death. Once a night, you may PM me ##FORESEE: Player. You will travel to an alternate Equestria where that player has died, learn what their Farewell Ability does, and return. (If a player has multiple Farewell Abilities, you will only learn about one of them.) The spell is unstable, and you have to be careful not to affect this timeline, so you won't have enough time to discern whether or not the Farewell Ability you learn about is true, or just that of a safe claim. (You can use this ability on yourself.) (You can use this on night zero.)

Farewell Ability: The Blank Game
Locked. This ability unlocks when you die. (If you are lynched, it will appear unlocked in your flip.)

Win Condition: All threats eliminated

As you can see, the ability that learns Farewell Abilities is there. But where is the bomb thing??? Now there is no doubt that he lied about it and the result of my ability returned his safe claim.

##VOTE: Keeper of Night
No, he fake-claimed bomb in the name of self-preservation. It's a survivor play first and foremost (which is why I'm hoping @Keeper of Night is gonna come in and cc NP) but a town play second. Mafia play last.

And about Keeper, let's first consider, can the bomb thingy be his Farewell?
The name "The Blank Game" for a Farewell Ability makes me want it to be similar to something from the game of the same name. Which hopefully isn't the cult the game was actually known for lol.
No, he fake-claimed bomb in the name of self-preservation. It's a survivor play first and foremost (which is why I'm hoping @Keeper of Night is gonna come in and cc NP) but a town play second. Mafia play last.
Cel shut up if you're a townie encouraging a potential scum to lie and counterclaim because you say you'll believe them is horrifying. Much worse than "only one player at top of reads list!!!11!!!1!!!". If he was indie, he'd immediately counterclaim me anyways.

Cel shut up if you're a townie encouraging a potential scum to lie and counterclaim because you say you'll believe them is horrifying. Much worse than "only one player at top of reads list!!!11!!!1!!!". If he was indie, he'd immediately counterclaim me anyways.
I actually agree with the rest of the post here though; I find that move to be slightly pointing towards town not scum.

Yeah, I mean, I wouldn't outright rule him out as Scum but your scan isn't necessarily alignment indicative :p At most now we know he is indeed getting info about Farewells and not making that stuff up.

As you can see, the ability that learns Farewell Abilities is there. But where is the bomb thing??? Now there is no doubt that he lied about it and the result of my ability returned his safe claim.
Wait a minute. "The Blank Game"?
... ...
...I think I know what it does. Based on flavor, it should mean that all PRs will lose their Abilities one way or another. Whether it is all their Abilities or whether it is permanent, I don't know though.
I'm going to stop pushing my fake reads to accomplish my agenda and have a bit of fun lightly attempting to scumhunt, but tbh I don't really need to care so I will be pretty casual and not put the effort in like I did last game. Just don't kill me and we should all get along quite well. <3
Hrm... I prefer it if you are 100% in for effort though. As for your claim: Yeah, I got nothing to say nor do except waiting again until anyone either accepts it or counterclaims it.

Nope you’ve threatened town and said you’d work with scum. You’ll do whatever to survive. Quote your role.

Copy/Paste :v
I see. Thanks.
Nope you’ve threatened town and said you’d work with scum. You’ll do whatever to survive. Quote your role.
I don't get it. There is basically no possible way for him to communicate with the scum (unless FA1 is still in effect), so now that he claimed indie, he ought to contribute to town to avoid getting lynched. Also, when did he threaten town again?

He will 100% turn on us in MYLO and LYLO. He said if we try to lynch him he will reveal all town PRs. Claim.

He will 100% turn on us in MYLO and LYLO. He said if we try to lynch him he will reveal all town PRs. Claim.
I'm literally confirmed non-threatening Camo this is ridiculous. Even if I would work with scum, it makes literally no sense to lynch me because I'm one-shot lynchproof and once you try to lynch me once, you'll be in MYLO most likely and then you literally wouldn't be able to lynch me if you wanted to plus your PRs will be revealed and I actually will scumside. I'm on your side as long as you're on mine.

@Mariano11887 Since you've claimed, mind telling us your results on other nights?

Wait, what?
*re-reads NP's post*
...oh. The threat is not killing-wise, but information-wise, huh... Yeah, that's bad.

Still. Whether he is more threatening than scum... Look, in my eyes he will only turn on us if we attack him. We would be only helping scum by lynching NP. Let's put this matter aside (until somebody else counterclams) and move on to the scumhunt for now. I will focus on the previous Days for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back