• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Machamp HGSS-ON

Okdanixplus

Aspiring Trainer
4 Machop
3 Machoke
4 Machamp 3Normal/1 Prime
2 Solosis/Snivy
2 Duosion/Servine
2 Reuniclus/Serperior
3 Smeragle UD
2 Tyrogue TH
3 Collectors
3 Comunicator
1 Flower Shop Lady
1 Burned Tower
2 Twins
2 Judge
2 Pont
3 Rocket Team Trickery
3 PlusPower
1 Switch
2 Professor elm´s Training metohd
4 Rare Candy
1 Pokémon Circulator
10 {F}

Strategy per card
Normal Machamp: The main attacker it´s a rapid punch with Vital Throw... this are 60 for 1 energy but i hit 20 to me :c

Machamp Prime: a Tech Pokémon for his HP and attacks... but is slowly because is the tech in this deck.
The DUDE:
Serperior: Heal machamp and all my team with his Ability
Reuniclus: Help to spread my damage and help me to do a use twins (killing tyrogue) but too help me to do a big damage with machamp Prime... but for this i use 2/2 Machamp minime.

Tyrogue: A big starter hit 30 and sleep do his invencible.

Smeargle: Too is a big starter to do my game more quickly.

Game:
Start with Tyrogue or Smeargle... i will kill withy tyrogue or do my game more quickly with smeargle, in my first turn obtain Machop and Solosis/snivy in my second turn hit 60 with machamp and have a Duosion/servine or a Reuniclus/Serperior. In my third turn have a second machamp or machoke and in the fourth turn have a machamp/prime.

This is my deck Suggestions ;D

RE: Machamp

Good luck having what.. 4 stage 2s out on your fourth turn?
This deck will get outsped. you may want to think about taking out some pokemon lines.

3-2-2/1 Machamp line will serve you better and leave some space open
instead of the 3 smeragle and 2 tyrouge go with one or the other and put 4 of them in, I would personaly use tyrouge (Because of all the junipers and such..)
In conclusion
-1-1-1 Machamp line
-3 smeragle
+2 tyrouge
(4 spaces free)

You should also fix up your trainer line, if you have one of something then its probably not worth playing. So take out your burned tower, switch, pokemon circulator, judges and team rockets trickery.
-1 BT
-1 switch
-2 judges
-1 circulator
-3 Team rockets trickery

+2 pont
+1 pokemon communication
+1 pokemon collector
+1 plus power
+1 PETM
This will make your deck much more consistent
(6 Spaces free)
Machamp loves double colorless energy so your going to want 4 in there
+4 Double colorless energy
(2 spaces free)

And then with the 2 extra spaces you could add in more fighting energy or other trainers. Hope I helped!

RE: Machamp

Jajaja Thanks for the help men, i take your suggestion... but what do you tell me about serperior or reuniclus?and what is BT? ._.

I don't think you should run both serp and reun...I'd choose one and go with that. too much time needed to setup both to be techs, so the conditions would have to be absolutely perfect to get them both up, as well as a machamp prime AND a regular machamp before the opponent starts killing off your pokemon, thus messing up your plan.

I would run reuniclus instead of serperior, because then you could boost machamps champ buster attack.

BT=Burning tower xD

PokePhenom said:
I would run reuniclus instead of serperior, because then you could boost machamps champ buster attack.

BT=Burning tower xD

Thanks pokephenom ;D i too think that reuniclus is better idea.

and i don´t like machamp prime... because is the proposite that i have 1 in this deck.

Back