Machamp!! 1st place petaluma br report

blargh257

IT'S BEEN THREE THOUSAND YEARS
the reason i went to petaluma instead of wherever is because some of my folks live in the general area. i'm playing a machamp build i built at grinders and tweaked constantly. i get to hobbytown and go to the back of the store, register, then hear

11 seniors
4 rounds
t2

i'm ready to play as always and i'm against

R1 me w/ machamp vs rohit y with Ursaring Typhlosion

rohit is playing a slow, inconsistent tank deck. he starts stantler, i start machop, he goes first. call for family, then i set up machamp, ko the stantler and run completely through him. he doesn't get an attack off and i snag an easy win.

1-0

r2 me w/ machamp vs julian goldfarb w/ machamp

he starts lone machop, i start machop uxie. he draws and passes. i...
BEBESCHAMPCANDYCHAMPFIGHTINGGAME

2-0

i wasn't listening when the to said r3 lunch break, so i go eat mcd's in about 5 minutes, come back, hang out, THEN...

r3 me w/ machamp vs tom o. w/ dialgachomp

i got NO useful TSS, he got t3 Honchkrow SV. nothing to do but die.

2-1

(the actual lunch break, long and boring. i play the juniors champion with garchomp sv.)

r4 me w/ machamp vs MEATY with ARCEUS.

wow. medhi opens with {P} arceus which is huge, i'm weak to it. he sets up t2 and so do i. he kos a champ with psybolt, i ko arceus with take out. had medhi drawn ultimate zone A TURN EARLIER he would've won. however he gets ultimate zone a turn late, only gets one attack (prize count) off the rest of the game, and i win.

BARELY.

3-1.

after a while they get the standings. i'm against tom o who went undefeated in the final.

game 1

he starts lone bronzong g, i start machop, he goes first. he draws, passes. i (refer to r2)

game 2

can't remember much. he starts dialga, whiffs on nrg gain going second, and passes. i get machamp and clean up. he does get honchkrow but i rage and end up winning.

i pulled mostly crud in my packs. had i fun time.

props

meaty and arceus
machamp

slops

bad packs

RE: Machamp!! 1st place petaluma br report

Good job i could of went there but it was just a br. I would of pwned you with my gengarchomp.

Lol you spelled my name wrong. H is before the D. I'm glad to be in your props, though you and Machamp is my biggest slop for obvious reasons. :p Also you should elaborate that the Ultimate Zone would have saved me by getting rid of your Broken Time-Space, preventing you from evloving your Machop so that I could snipe it with Sky Spear and you wouldn't set up another Machamp.

oh didn't realize that. i think i was holding a rare candy anyway.

and you're in the props cuz i couldn't think of anything. remembering stuff from a tourney is just hard for me.

Well even if you had rare candy it was already a Machoke so you couldn't candy onto it and I would have sniped it. And I don't remember that much, just my excuses for losing. :p

IT WAS?

like i said i remember nothing from tourneys.

I remember you had evolved into Machoke before you got a Communication for Champ. And you must have gotten the Candy when you got the Champ because you used a Communication for Machoke and therefore probably didn't ahve a candy yet. After that you Uxie'd or something and got Machamp.

oh wow.

it's kind of weird my opponents remember more stuff from games than i do.

I always remember my excuses for losing. xD

xD rolling on the floor laughing my butt off.

i take it you're confident?

if you're not then you're successful.

I don't think I'm that great... But I will admit that I do think I have skill and I always make excuses, some being valid, like never using tier 1 popular not-at-all-my-own decks, having bad luck, etc.

you said you played the juniors champion. are you talking about for the battle roads or worlds cause the juniors champ is japanese

Back