• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard M tyranitar deck(Completed a good build check it out!)

Any thoughts about teching in twisted spoon?
Do you mean alakazam.To be honest with you i am thinking of doing that since i have realised that this deck sucks against the diancie and lugia build. Since Mega alakazam places damage counters i don't think it will be a bad idea.The only problem i have with this deck is spreading that damage around quickly and early enough.
I am gonna test the M-alakazam build after 10 matches will give you the results!

Do you mean alakazam.To be honest with you i am thinking of doing that since i have realised that this deck sucks against the diancie and lugia build. Since Mega alakazam places damage counters i don't think it will be a bad idea.The only problem i have with this deck is spreading that damage around quickly and early enough.
I am gonna test the M-alakazam build after 10 matches will give you the results!

No I mean the tool twisted spoon which blocks non damage effects from battle to the pokemon it's equipped to. Seems like otherwise Glaceon and Regice kinda murder this deck.

oh yes i will try out maybe 3 just to see weather its consistent or not
Or you could use a Pokémon Ranger too to counter Glaceon EX Crystal Ray's effect.

By the way, why not also include 1 Yveltal (BKT) which can terrorize opponent's EX Poké?

Hi its been a while and after some serious editing and testing i thing i finally found an incredible tyranitar deck.This is unbelievable but i made this deck work i am gonna update my 1 post with this deck list.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 14

* 1 Shaymin-EX ROS 106
* 4 Spinda PRC 115
* 3 Tyranitar-EX AOR 42
* 3 M Tyranitar-EX AOR 43
* 1 Hoopa-EX PR-XY XY71
* 1 Trubbish BKP 56
* 1 Garbodor BKP 57

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 3 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 4 Ultra Ball DEX 102
* 1 Lysandre FLF 90
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 1 Skyla BKT 148
* 3 N NVI 92
* 3 Team Magma's Secret Base DCR 32
* 1 Switch ROS 91
* 3 Tyranitar Spirit Link AOR 81
* 1 Bent Spoon FAC 93
* 3 Float Stone BKT 137
* 3 Mega Turbo ROS 86
* 3 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 12

* 8 Darkness Energy GEN 81
* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I am not using yveltal because i find that getting energy isn't too much of a problem.Added spinda instead because i wanted to speed up the damage that i spread!
Hopefully you guys can make this even more consistent. Currently this edit has a win to loss ratio of 17:3 !

IMO, a 1-1 Garbodor is too inconsistent. I'd suggest you either run 2 Hex Maniac replacing the Garbodor line or bump your line to a 2-2. Otherwise, you may not have the Garbotoxin Ability which you'll need in some match-ups.

You may want to include at least 1 Parallel City as a counter-Stadium for those decks that need a large bench and can out-speed your deck.

Why no Teammates since your 1-2 Spinda will be taking "1 for the team?"

I know you may think the 1-1 garbodor is inconsistent but honestly i dont really seem to need it most matchups and i have to just be really unlucky to not have it when i need it hmm . There was this one game where all my spirit links ,my hoopa ,my shaymin and one of my skylas were prized so i might consider running 2-2 line of garbs.I honestly forgot about the team mates glad you mentioned and i think that would be great.I might actually put in that 1 parallel city to be honest.Thanks for your advice i really appreciate it.

Back