• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard M Mewtwo/Xerneas Break

Sir Spudd

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon
x4 Xerneas SS
x2 Xerneas Break SS
x3 Mewtwo EX (Photon Wave)
x3 M Mewtwo EX (Mewtwo Y)
x1 Shaymin EX
x1 Remoraid
x1 Octillery

Items
x2 Mega Turbo
x1 Super Rod
x3 Trainers Mail
x4 Ultra Ball
x4 VS Seeker
x1 EXP Share
x3 Mewtwo Spirit Link

Supporters
x1 Ninja Boy
x1 Hex Maniac
x2 Lysandre
x3 N
x3 Professor Sycamore
x1 Skyla

Stadiums
x3 Fairy Garden
x1 Parallel City

Energy
x8 Fairy
x4 DCE

Strategy
Start Xerneas, use Ultra Ball to set up 2 Mewtwos on the bench to Geomancy onto, mega evolve turn 2, Geomancy once more, attack with M Mewtwo/Xerneas Break with all of the energy on them.

Improves M Mewtwo Match-ups
Dark/Tina/Garb (hits for weakness)
M Scizor (more basic energy, but hits Xerneas for weakness)
Volcanion
Jolteon/Glaceon
Rayquaza
Rainbow Road
Fright Night

Doesn't Do Well Against
Gardevoir
Yanmega
Greninja
Lysandre....

Cuts/Adds
I have played 2 Shaymin and 1 Hoopa and really like the draw support of the 1-1 Octillary line, it is nice to have but not necessary with my draw support line. I wouldn't mind adding the Hoopa back in but it is a pretty tight list.
I cut one Energy Switch for the EXP Share, still unsure of it because I like attaching, retreating with Fairy Garden then Energy Switch to the active, or to fix math in my favor for the knock out.

Suggestions appreciated, Thanks,

Back