• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard M Mewtwo EX

Dalton

Aspiring Trainer
Pokémon: 15
4 Mewtwo-EX (Damage Change)
3 M Mewtwo-EX (Psychic Infinity)
1 M Mewtwo-EX (Vanishing Strike)
1 Hoopa-EX
2 Trubbish
2 Garbodor (Garbotoxin)
2 Shaymin-EX

Energy: 10
4 Fighting Energy
6 Psychic Energy

Trainers: 35
3 Professor Sycamore
1 Lysandre
2 N

4 Max Elixir
2 Mega Turbo
1 Energy Retrieval
2 Float Stone
4 Ultra Ball
3 Trainers' Mail
4 VS Seeker
2 Float Stone
4 Mewtwo Spirit Link

1 Parallel City
2 Shrine of Memories

I ran such a big Mewtwo line, so I would not have to worry about discarding them, and having to try and find a super rod at the end of the game to get them back. I ran M Mewtwo X to deal with stuff like Regice and Glaceon EX. If I can not get out Garbodor I got him to hit Giritina and Carbink. I need to find room for the following additional things.

I Rarely lose, but I have not took it to and tournaments. My only fears are Vileplume, Yanmega BREAK and M Ray.

1 Lysandre
1 Professor Sycamore
Maybe another Parallel City (to stop M Ray and Rainbow Road)
I am keeping Energy Retrieval for energy recovery, even though it sounds weird.

Also, do not suggest a third Shaymin, because I only own 2.

I run 2 Max elixirs and 3 mega turbo for the meat fact that you are gonna want to get the mega as soon as possible and they basically become dead after the mega hits the field.

Also, I find 2 Lysandre and a Skyla very helpful in this deck.

I know you explained the energy retrevial but I don't see the use for it because you want to have energy in the discard pile to fuel your mega turbos.

Back