• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard M Manectric EX / Yveltal EX

Ary

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon 12
  • 3 M Manectric EX
  • 3 Manectric EX
  • 3 Yveltal EX
  • 1 Shaymin EX (ROS)
  • 1 Keldeo EX
  • 1 Zekrom (BLW)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums 36
  • 3 Battle Compressor
  • 3 Revive
  • 2 Mega Turbo
  • 3 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 3 Virbank City Gym
  • 3 V.S. Seeker
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Lysandre's Trump Card
  • 2 Ultra Ball
  • 1 Professor's Letter
  • 3 N
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 1 Skyla
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 3 Manectric Spirit Link
Energy 12
  • 2 Double Colorless Energy
  • 6 Darkness Energy
  • 4 Lightning Energy

Strategy:

The main idea of the deck is just to make yveltal manectric faster. It revolves around using shaymin and discard support to get a solid bench and t2 mane. Then accelerate energy to have attackers powered up all match. Shaymin bounces itself so it's reusable but i rarely find the opportunity to. Also the engine seems to run dead really often, looking for advice on how to make it faster and more consistent. I've been playtesting a lot but all my changes seem to make it worse rather than better.

You say your deck revolves around Shaymin, but you only play one. I'd drop it for a Jirachi or add more and Skyfield (since a Shaymin engine takes up a lot of Bench space).

Back