• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

M Lucario EX / Landorus EX

hawk45678

Lucario is love, Lucario is Life
Pokemon:

• 1x M Lucario EX FuFI
    2x Lucario EX FuFi
    2x Landorus EX BC
    2x Terrakion LT
    1x MewTwo EX LT
    2-2 Raichu XY
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4x Muscle Band
    4x Korinna
    3x Professor Sycamore
    2x Fighting Stadium
    3x N
    2x Colress
    2x Ultra Ball
    1x Professor's Letter
    2x Sparkling Robe
    3x Skyla
    1x Computer search
    3x Float stone
    2x Lysandre
    3x Switch
Energy:

• 4x Strong energy
    3x Double colorless
    6x Fighting

Strategy:
First off Megas might be good with kangaskhan and lucario, thye both have 230 HP, M Lucario hits for 140 base and discards an energy, and Kanga hits for 100 base and maybe a 130-190 if lucky.
The Pokemon
Lucario has 2 strong attacks with corkscrew smash for 60 and allows for me to draw until I have 6 cards in hand and somersault kick for straight 100. With a strong energy/muscle band/fighting stadium I can hit for 160 with Lucario EX to EX pokemon and 140 to non EX, with M Luca I can hit for 180 to non EX and 200 to EX pokemon.
Landorus would be there as back up attacker and heavy hitter and guard against Pyroar decks as he can hit the benched Litleos. And he can attack the bench for possible 50 a turn so pretty awesome dampener Poke.
Mewtwo is there to combat other lucarios and landorus
Raichu is there to counter pyroar along with M lucario as M luca is not basic
First Turn
My ultimate hand would be a Lucario EX, a Korinna in hand, 4(2-3 basic,1-2 strong) energy,a skyla, and a landorus
I would play Lando as starter, Luca on bench, play Korinna for M Luca and Muscle band, place energy on Lando, start doing damage, then I would use skyla to search for fighting stadium, place muscle band on M luca, play energy on Lucario, maybe charge up a second pokemon, either Lucario or Mewtwo with an ultra ball, then head to victory.

Hi hawk45678,

Nice deck. Consider these changes:

Pokémon:
Terrakion did not work that well for me. Consider to run Landorus from Furious Fist instead to recover lost energies and to have a decent non-Ex attacker that is a basic. Also consider to run one more Landorus Ex and one more Lucario Ex since both are the main focus of the deck.

Trainer:
Float Stone and Sparkling Robe do not seem to be needed since you run three switches to handle status condition. I would also take out Skyla since it is not needed in this deck. Fill the remaining slots with one more Professor Sycamore and one more N. You still need stable draw in the beginjing of the game and some disruption later on. N is an excellent disruption card late game with Lucario Ex. While you can N the opponent down to a few cards Lucario Ex can ensure that you will end up with at least six cards in hand with his second attack Also include two Max Potion and one Pal Pad. Pal Pad helps to recycle lost supporters and Max Potion is awesome with your low energy attackers. I would also want to fit a third stadium card to win the stadium card war and to draw it in fast.

Hope this provides some initial assistance.

What he says is great. The only thing i would add is 3 Machop 3 Machamp and 3 rare candies for extra damage

Back