• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

M Gardevoir/Xerneas Break Deck?

Pupnasty

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone! SO I am looking to make a M Gardevoir (Brilliant Arrow) and Xerneas Break deck. I was wondering if anyone could give me pointers?
*NOTE* No Shaymins please, not looking to dump 40 to 50 into a card until I start getting into serious comps.

SO far it goes as such:
1 - N
2 - Fairy Garden
1 - Wally
1 - Mega Turbo
2 - Pokemon Fan Club
1 - Evosoda
3 - Ultraball
2 - Devolution Spray
1 - Professor Sycamore
2 - Shauna
1 - Tierno
3 - Fairy Drop
2 - Double Colorless Energy
14 - Fairy Energy
2 - Xerneas Break
4 - Gardevoir Spirit Link
3 - Xerneas (Geomancy)
2 - Togekiss (Roaring Skies with ancient power and energy search ability)
2 - Togetic
2 - Togepi
3 - M Gardevoir (Brilliant Arrow)
4 - Gardevoir (Generations)
(Im short a card in this list, trying to figure out what to replace m Skyla with since I am not doing expanded anymore)

Plan with this is to dump as many energies onto my benched pokemon as possible and get a Xerneas break or M Gardevoir out to pound away with high damage hits, and hoping to use the Togekiss and high amount of energies to try to ensure the effectiveness of Togekiss' ability

I dont have any VS Seekers and those wont come later since I cant really throw 40 bucks into those cards right now (unless my local shop can cut me a deal). Also not looking to get any shaymins at the moment since, bills come first before 40 dollar cards.

Was wondering if Trainers mail is really worth getting?

Any and all criticism is welcomed

Last edited:
Hey everyone! SO I am looking to make a M Gardevoir (Brilliant Arrow) and Xerneas Break deck. I was wondering if anyone could give me pointers?
*NOTE* No Shaymins please, not looking to dump 40 to 50 into a card until I start getting into serious comps.

SO far it goes as such:
1 - N
2 - Fairy Garden
1 - Wally
1 - Mega Turbo
2 - Pokemon Fan Club
1 - Evosoda
3 - Ultraball
2 - Devolution Spray
1 - Professor Sycamore
2 - Shauna
1 - Tierno
3 - Fairy Drop
2 - Double Colorless Energy
14 - Fairy Energy
2 - Xerneas Break
4 - Gardevoir Spirit Link
3 - Xerneas (Geomancy)
2 - Togekiss (Roaring Skies with ancient power and energy search ability)
2 - Togetic
2 - Togepi
3 - M Gardevoir (Brilliant Arrow)
4 - Gardevoir (Generations)
(Im short a card in this list, trying to figure out what to replace m Skyla with since I am not doing expanded anymore)

Plan with this is to dump as many energies onto my benched pokemon as possible and get a Xerneas break or M Gardevoir out to pound away with high damage hits, and hoping to use the Togekiss and high amount of energies to try to ensure the effectiveness of Togekiss' ability

I dont have any VS Seekers and those wont come later since I cant really throw 40 bucks into those cards right now (unless my local shop can cut me a deal). Also not looking to get any shaymins at the moment since, bills come first before 40 dollar cards.

Was wondering if Trainers mail is really worth getting?

Any and all criticism is welcomed

If you arent going with Shaymin, whihc i understand, then id say you would want 4 sycamore, 2 N, 4 trainer mails, you need trainer mail to help get you card you might need, again with no Shaymin, trainer mail can be very helpful. You might want another Fairy garden, 3 more consistent than 2. And you definitely do not want to play Tierno, with Sycamore and N being much better. You might also want to try playing max elixer since your plan is to spam fairy energy.

If you arent going with Shaymin, whihc i understand, then id say you would want 4 sycamore, 2 N, 4 trainer mails, you need trainer mail to help get you card you might need, again with no Shaymin, trainer mail can be very helpful. You might want another Fairy garden, 3 more consistent than 2. And you definitely do not want to play Tierno, with Sycamore and N being much better. You might also want to try playing max elixer since your plan is to spam fairy energy.

Thanks for the response! I was thinkng of dropping the teirno and getting me some trainers mail, along with another fairy garden. What cards should I drop to fit the extras? :)

Id take out Tierno, evosoda, 1 of probably wont give you much consitency, I would take out 1 Shauna if you do put in more Sycamore and 1 more N. I would take out 1 Gardevoir Spirit link. You could also take out 2 fairy energy, 14 is alot even for spamming, but you could throw in 1 super rod to get some back from discard pile. O am not fond of devolution spray but if that works I wouldnt want to mess with that. If you play the togepi line just for energy search, playing 4 max elixer would mean you wouldnt need them.
- Togepie line 2/2/2
-1 Wally
-1 Tierno
-2 Fairy Energy
-1 Gardevoir spirit link
-1 Shanuna
- 2Devolution spray
+ 3 Sycamore
+1 N
+4 Trainer mail
+4 Max elixer
+1 Super Rod
+1 Hoopa EX

Id take out Tierno, evosoda, 1 of probably wont give you much consitency, I would take out 1 Shauna if you do put in more Sycamore and 1 more N. I would take out 1 Gardevoir Spirit link. You could also take out 2 fairy energy, 14 is alot even for spamming, but you could throw in 1 super rod to get some back from discard pile. O am not fond of devolution spray but if that works I wouldnt want to mess with that. If you play the togepi line just for energy search, playing 4 max elixer would mean you wouldnt need them.
- Togepie line 2/2/2
-1 Wally
-1 Tierno
-2 Fairy Energy
-1 Gardevoir spirit link
-1 Shanuna
- 2Devolution spray
+ 3 Sycamore
+1 N
+4 Trainer mail
+4 Max elixer
+1 Super Rod
+1 Hoopa EX

Good point on taking out the togepi line and rolling with max elixirs! I will probably pick up some of those tomorrow too! My biggest thing with the togepi line was I was able to get anywhere from 2 to 4 energies in play testing (not all the time but sometimes) and was able to power up pretty fast, but you have a very valid point, which i will play test :)

Last edited:
Back