• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard M Gardevoir (PRC)

acerizzo13

Reniart Gniripsa
Been running different versions of this deck for 2 years now but only in local tournaments. Looking to give it that competitive edge for bigger tournaments. Also I've seen plenty of Despair Ray hype and I just don't get it, someone please explain. Would greatly appreciate comments.

Pokemon: 17
4-2 Xerneas Break (Can drop to 1 Break if you need room)
3-3 M Gardevoir
2-2 Garbodor
1 Tapu Lele GX (Currently Lugia EX, but I think Tapu Lele will be all around better)

Supporters: 12
4 N
2 Prof Sycamore
2 Pokemon Fan Club
1 Steven
1 Lysandre
1 Skyla
1 Pokemon Center Lady

Items:16
3 Vs Seeker
3 Ultra Ball
3 Gardevoir Spirit Link
2 Exp Share
2 Field Blower (Can use on own Spirit Link to get Bent Spoon or Energy Pouch on M Gardevoir)
1 Bent Spoon
1 Energy Pouch
1 Energy Recycler

Stadium: 3
3 Fairy Garden

Energy: 12
12 Fairy

Again please comment, it would be very much appreciated!!

Final Thoughts: I have teched this deck many different ways and have been playing it since M Gardevoir game out when I dubbed in the Mandatory Fairy Deck. Garbodor seems to be the best current fit because Vileplume, but during the Seismitoad days it worked very well while item locked.

In Expanded you can drop the Garbodor line for Aromatisse and fit in Max Potions.
Wish Baton will be big when(if) it comes out in August.
Additionally, I know it's not the best fit for Garbodor because float stones don't fit in here, so I will instead play a Whimsicott line with Windy Mischief from Ancient Origins, and the new one with The Wages of Fluff (largely for the name, also for the prizes, amirite XD), and drop the PCL for the new Comfey.
If you worry about the M Ray matchup replace Garbodor with Zebstrika.

Back