• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

M Charizard X EX / Charizard EX

ep3demic

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 1x M Charizard X
    2x Charizard EX (Stoke)
    2x Victini EX
    1x Entei Ex
    2x Litleo
    2x Pyroar
    1x Mewtwo EX
    2x Yveltal
    2x Yveltal EX
    1x Darkrai EX
    1x Victini (Victory Star)

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 1x Energy Retrieval
    1x Evosoda
    1x Pal Pad
    1x Red Card
    2x Switch
    2x Ultra Ball
    2x Roller Skates
    1x Professor's Letter
    1x Cheren
    2x Tierno
    2x Shauna
    2x Professor Sycamore
    2x Pokemon Fan Club
    2x Blacksmith
    2x Lysandre

Energy:

• 9x Fire
    6x Dark
    2x Double Colorless

Strategy:

This deck was based off of the Charizard Battle Theme Deck. I used whatever cards I had available. Then I tweaked it to my liking.

So M Charizard EX (X)/Charizard EX is my main attacker while the other cards such as Victini EX and Yveltal/EX are for support attackers and to support your late game attackers. I also added Darkrai EX just to add dark Pokemon and to also help if Pokemon need to retreated granted they have dark energy attached. (No float stones available.) Also, with that up, you can also switch between Yveltal using Oblivion Wing (adding energy to Charizard EX) and Charizard EX (which discards that same dark energy) and keep recycling/attacking until one of them gets taken out. Pyroar is just used for it's ability to keep EX's at bay. I put Mewtwo EX there because I think it's a great staple and late attacker. (Yveltal and/or Victini EX would help boost its attack.)

Trainers I know I could do better, but used whatever resources I had. I'd like to cut down on Pokemon as well, but I'm not sure what to add and subtract to make this an awesome deck. Any input would be great!

Thanks!

Back