• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Lycanroc GX/Buzzwole GX

OrangeJuice1000

Moon is better than sun.
Pokemon (15)
------------
2x Rockruff (GRI)
2x Lycanroc GX (GRI)
3x Buzzwole GX (CRI)
2x Remoraid (BKT)
2x Octillery (BKT)
1x Regirock EX (FCO)
1x Sudowoodo (GRI)
2x Tapu Lele GX (GRI)

Trainers (32)
-----------
4x Ultra Ball
2x Acerola
3x Guzma
4x Professor Sycamore
2x Float Stone
1x Rescue Stretcher
3x Fighting Fury Belt
2x Field Blower
4x N
3x Brooklet Hill
4x Max Elixir

Energy (13)
---------
9x Fighting Energy
4x Strong Energy

Last edited:
Wow. Nice list. the only things I would change would be:

-1 skyla
+1 tapu lele GX

and maybe try choice bands instead of FFBs because your Lycanrocs do more damage as well.

I agree with most of the list, I would think about adding another Lycanroc GX line by taking out Sudowodo and a Skyla and keep biffthepotato's suggestion. I like Skyla as a card, It is just too slow for this deck. Sudowodo does not really help you in any particular matchup, as most would just get rid of a Tapu Lele, and more Lycanrocs mean more control over your opponents bench. You are also playing Brooklet hill and Brigette. I would pick one over the other, as they make each other redundant IMO. I would add max potions and just focus on spreading 30 everywhere but that's just me. I don't play the deck so I might have missed a few things but try these suggestions, I think they mioght work.

Yes add max potions and maybe another Lycanroc but don't take out Sudowodo because you can limit your opponents bench space and they cant do what they want to do

Hey, you've got the wrong Sudowoodo for the deck. People that play Buzzwole/dogs play the Breakpoint Sudowoodo with Watch and Learn. Don't add more L6canrocs, you don't need more, but do drop the Skyla. It's too slow, and you have strong enough draw power to draw what you need anyway. Despite Mahone's list playing 1 Lele, the deck really does need 2. The boosted consistency is never bad, and Max Elixir makes it a feasible attacker even without DCE. Oh wait, you're not playing Elixir? Why? It's literally the only reason this deck is viable. Otherwise, it's just too slow to set up. 1 Regirock is enough. The math involved never needs more than 1 Regirock. Here's the changes I'd suggest:
-1 Regirock EX
-1 Sudowoodo GRI
-2 Skyla
-1 Rescue Stretcher
-1 Brigette(Brooklet Hill has this easily covered)
+1 Tapu Lele GX
+1 Sudowoodo BKP
+4 Max Elixir

What is your "typical" bench setup early-mid game? It would seem to be "clogged up" with non-attackers and/or bench warmers (support). Personally, I'd suggest running 1 Parallel City in order to remove unwanted/unneeded Pokémon from your bench. This Stadium could be replaced by your Brooklet Hill after you setup.

@TuxedoBlack The usual start would be either Rockruff or Buzzwole, where you can hopefully ultra ball for Tapu Lele, Skyla, then Brooklet Hill, or play Brooklet Hill from hand. Then you could search for something that will help you in that certain situation. Hope this helped!

Back