News Lusamine from SM4 Revealed!

I like this card. Reminds me of a Vs. Seeker on steroids and a balanced Vs. Seeker at the asme time in that she grabs 2 supporters at once (and can get stadiums too) and the fact that she also takes up the supporter for the turn.

Going by English PTCG wording, it should be, "Put 2 in any combination of of Supporter cards and Stadium cards from your discard pile into your hand."

This card is good for any stadium dependent deck and will see a good deal of use in standard just for the support recovery effect, it allows you to reuse tech supporters like VS seeker though not in the hyper aggressive same turn style we're used to.

YES! This is a hard counter to Field Blower if your opponent uses field blower to get rid of your stadium. So in a sense, is this like a reverse Field Blower? If Field Blower discards stadiums, Lusamine brings them back, so yah, reverse Field Blower, can't wait to see the FA, it'll be crazily, edgy, and beautiful! So i guess this is kind of our VS Seeker for this format, if we don't see one printed in this set or other SUM sets, although its a supporter, which stinks, unless we'll see a Pokemon that would let you use more than 1 supporter per turn, which would definitely be neat, but unlikely/broken.

Being a supporter itself is not great but Lusamine Retrieves two supporters or needed stadium for immediate use and supporter for next turn. A reprint of a "Dual Brains" ability would be awesome for Lusamine.

Despite what others are saying I DON'T see this having much play. I don't see how retrieving supporters WITH a supporter is very helpful. It's too slow. I guess this could be used in a stadium dependent deck but...are there any decks that are stadium dependent?

Despite what others are saying I DON'T see this having much play. I don't see how retrieving supporters WITH a supporter is very helpful. It's too slow. I guess this could be used in a stadium dependent deck but...are there any decks that are stadium dependent?
I think Lusamine is more of a plan ahead kind of card. You take supporters that you think you'll use in a future turn from your discard and go from there.

This card means less dead drawing and making 1-of supporters viable again. Before reading the comments, I flipped out over how good this card is. I honestly see this being a 2-of in every deck.

are there any decks that are stadium dependent?

Dark decks with Altar of the moone and the people running po town as a garde counter. But not particularly.

Ultra Wormhole when.

I need to see full art lusamine though. Naoki Saito or Megumi Mizutani plz.

Imagine a Sylveon-GX deck with this new Lusamine... with 4 Delinquents and definitely more than 4 Stadium cards. Just to troll your opponent into force-discarding 3 cards from their hand each turn. XD
Sailormoon-eeveelution ftw!!

So from the looks of it, this is essentially a more powerful Vs Seeker, but just as a Supporter card to ensure it's not TOO overpowered. Not too bad.

I think Lusamine is more of a plan ahead kind of card. You take supporters that you think you'll use in a future turn from your discard and go from there.
I think it would be better to use the supporter that you get from the discard pile the same turn you retrieve it and put it in your hand with Puzzle of Time or something.
This card means less dead drawing and making 1-of supporters viable again. Before reading the comments, I flipped out over how good this card is. I honestly see this being a 2-of in every deck.
Yeah I guess I can see that.

Good points, but I still don't think it's good enough to be a 1 or 2 of in every or most decks.

Pretty much this is just a puzzle of time without having two use two of them and waste a turn of support. Not going to be used much at all.

I really like that it's basically a better VS Seeker in Supporter form. VS Seeker is overpowered. This is at least balanced since you can't play the Supporter you grab that turn and it can also get back Stadiums since there was no consistent way of doing that. I could see decks running 2-3 of these.

This also forces your opponent to N, which shuffles the cards back in, meaning Lele can grab them right back. Again, this card is really good. I think people are still getting used to the new format with new engines.

This will totally see some play. Especially on Tapu Koko decks that seem to get better by the day! (Aether paradise conservation area)

Back