• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Lunala GX Post-Rotation Decklist / Futurecast

Demosthenes1

Aspiring Trainer
Hello all. Today I present to you a lunala GX post rotation deck. Heres the list:

4 cosmog
2 cosmoem
3 baby lunala
2 lunala GX
3 Shining Mew
2 tapu lele GX

4 sycamore
3 N
1 bridgette
1 kukui
2 Guzma

4 ultra ball
4 rare candy
2 max potion
1 escape rope
1 field blower
1 super rod
1 rescue stretcher
3 choice band
3 max elixir

3 Altar of the moone

10 psychic energy

Any and all tips are welcome, (except for ones telling me to add more shaymin EX) as this deck feels inconsistent as it is. I want to build lunala, but Solgaleo also comes to mind for this deck. Of course, Shining mew will not be around for a long time, so in the meantime Ill use wobbuffet. The only issue with this deck is its slow acceleration, which ive managed to curb in expanded with gardevoir from NEX. I have considered even noivern GX, but im not quite sure how practical that would be.

Last edited:
Hello all. Today I present to you a lunala/dragonair budget deck, which contains almost no staple cards (!) Heres the list:
1 wobbuffet
4 cosmog
1 cosmoem
2 baby lunala
2 lunala GX
3 dratini
2 dragonair
1 tapu lele

1 skyla
4 sycamore
2 N
2 wally
1 kukui
1 lysandre

4 ultra ball
2 level ball
4 rare candy
1 trainers mail (i said it was budget!)
2 vs seeker
2 max potion
3 professors letter
1 escape rope
1 field blower
1 super rod
1 choice band
1 float stone

8 psychic energy

Any and all tips are welcome, (except for ones telling me to add more shaymin EX) as this deck feels inconsistent as it is. I want to build lunala, so if anyone can comeup with another method to accelerate without dragonair, please suggest it!
Hmm maybe take out a Wally and add another Skyla since rare candies are essential in this deck and Wally is usually a one of card. Also try adding another baby lunala in place of a gx lunala, since lunala gx is mainly used for the gx attack and energy manipulation. Besides that..not sure what else to change. I'm definitely not a pro at deck building or editing but good luck with your lunala deck!

Add:1 Baby lunala, 1 Skyla
Take out: 1 Wally, 1 Lunala GX

Hmm maybe take out a Wally and add another Skyla since rare candies are essential in this deck and Wally is usually a one of card. Also try adding another baby lunala in place of a gx lunala, since lunala gx is mainly used for the gx attack and energy manipulation. Besides that..not sure what else to change. I'm definitely not a pro at deck building or editing but good luck with your lunala deck!

Add:1 Baby lunala, 1 Skyla
Take out: 1 Wally, 1 Lunala GX

Thanks for the suggestions, but I've decided against dragonair since its a bit clunky. Ive settled on a new lunala deck, which should be seen above shortly!

Back