• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Ludicolo and Beautifly. Needs advice. Seniors Cities

DSJ

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hi, I made this deck just now and is hoping for it to work out
Pokemon:
2-1-1 Ludicolo PL
2-1-2 Beautifly PL
1 {G} Arceus
1-1 Sunflora HGSS
1-1 Metapod HGSS
2-2 Masquerain SV
1-1 Cherrim UL
2-1-1 Meganium Prime
Total: 24
T/S/S:
1 Flower Shop Lady
2 Rare Candy
2 Interviewer's Questions
1 VS Seeker
1 Luxury Ball
1 Miasma Valley
1 Black Belt
1 Burned Tower
1 Underground Expedition
4 Energy Returner
2 Broken Time-Space
4 Bebe's Search
Total: 21
Energy:
2 {W}
13 {G}

Strategy: Slaughter with Ludicolo, inflict conditions with Beautifly, Attack and heal with everybody else. Hurt with Miasma as well.

RE: Ludicolo and Beautifly. Needs advice.

I like this set up except two small things. Do you have Cherrim SF? If you do, I'd take out the Mesquerain line, and beef up the Cherrim line with 2-2 Cherrim SF. It'll help you beat your opponent with Ludicolo. It boosts the attack of all your grass (and fire, not that you have any) attacks by 10 more each time. Also take out Underground Expedition and Burned tower (only if you have these) 2 expert belt. These will also help Ludicolo so it swings for more damage with Miasma in play.

The mods look like this

-6:
1-1 Cherrim
1 Underground Expedition
1 Burned Tower
2 {G}

+6:
2-2 Cherrim SF
2 Expert belt

Hope this helps! :)

RE: Ludicolo and Beautifly. Needs advice.

Don't have either. I wish I did though. Thanks anyway.

If you don't have at least a full play set of your main lines or at least a majority of the most commonly used T/S/S, then i'd reconsider using this deck. But enough of the seriousness lets see what we can do about the deck. Bare in mind i will be listing cards that you don't have, in which case it will be your job to get those cards.

This deck just looks like a bunch of {g} pokemon throw together just to make a 60 card deck. Focus on either Ludicolo or Beautifly.com Both of which require their own deck, Beautifly would be the better choice as there are plenty of pokemon in the format with a resistance so hitting for a T1 60 is viable.

3-2-3 Beautifly Pl
1-1-1 Meganium prime
2-2 Sunflora HGSS
2 Uxie
1 Smeargle UD
1 Unown Q

Simple and straightforward. Set up Beautifly and attack (3/4 DCE would be needed) Meganium transfer {g} energy from a near dead Beautifly to a fresh one (3/4 SSU would be needed) Everything else are just set up aids. The t/s/s should be obvious, but i'll just name what you NEED
3 Pokemon Collector
4 Bebe's
4 Rare Candy
3/4 SSU

I've got a Ludacris deck, similar but not really to yours. Here's my decklist. Mabye it'll help out.

Pokemon: 20
4-2-4 Ludicolo PL{G}
2-2 Cherrim AR{G}
4 Spiritomb AR{D}
2 Uxie LA{P}

T/S/S: 30
4 Defender
3 Communication
3 Candy
2 Belt
2 WP
3 Bebe
2 Collector
3 Oaks Visit
3 PONT
2 Judge
3 Dawn Stadium

NRG: 10
4{C}{G}{W}{L}{F}{R}{P}{M}{D}
4{C}{C}
2{G}

Obviously, if you couldn't tell by my decklist, this is a massive tank deck. LUDA does enough damage on it's own, so I opted for Cloudy Sky instead of Sunny Day. It can pretty much negate my weakness and combined with Defender, can tank very well. With Best Dance, you can also heal off pretty much whatever damage gets thrown your way.

Now obviously with Power Spray and the like running rampant, and the fact that Cheerful Voice ends your turn, this deck most likely won't make it in the current metagame. However, it's a great deck to pull out and play your friends!

Hmm. Why 4 Rainbow? Wouldn't it be better just to run Grass in its place? I can do the 4 lotad. I just don't have 3 more Ludicolo.
@ X_empoleon_X
Almost every thing I can do. I just need more collector and Rare Candy

Absolutely not. With Rainbow, you can use both Mad Dance AND Best Dance for 2 attachments instead of 3. Mad Dance helps stall since you can't Best Dance twice in a row.

True but if you have water and grass you can add for both and have 3 energy instead of one. Seems good but is easy bait unless I have something to heal right away.

Your logic makes no sense to me. Why attach 3 energy when you can attach 2? Speed is a very important factor in decks getting set up properly. The only thing you could do is that if you're planning on competing with this deck drop a Rainbow and a DCE for another Grass/Water energy so you don't get walled by Scizor Prime.

Back