lucario lv.X tins out ???

furiouswildcat

Aspiring Trainer
has any one here been to target this week, because just yesterday i went to my local target and saw the coming soon/available now info Posted right over the tcg section and right next to a picture of a lucario lv.X tin there was big bold letter that said "available now" and "Exclusively at target". the only problem was that when i looked down to search for one there wasnt any. has and one seen this yet. i want to know if any one has found one yet or gotten one? does anyone know what they include? how many booster are inside and what sets are they from?

RE: lucario lv.X tins out ?

I haven't seen them yet. I work at Target though so I'll find out if they were shipped over the weekend o-o;

I thought those weren't due to ship out until december? At least that is what I remember hearing....

thats what i thought too , but then i saw that thing saying they were out at target . i didnt even know they were exclusively for target either. i actually thought they where going to be released after secret wonders and would include boosters from that expasion. now im actually confused about what boosters are inside. i just hope its 4 mt boosters not just a varitation on the dp tins just with a diffrent promo.

I was at Target a few days ago to get candy for my League's Halloween party and I didn't see any Lucario tins. Sure want one, though....

i went again today and still couldnt find any . i dont get it , why would they advertise something that they dont have?

I think it's just a mistake, the new tins aren't due until December.

I saw the sign during a trip too. I asked the clerk and they said that 3 shipments have been sold out of the Lucario tins.

I asked my local EB Games store about them & this is what they said:
EB Games @ Maquaire Center said:
They'll be in stock Dec. 1st
*BTW: Wrote=Said.*

Back