• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

LostVileGar (Gengar/Vileplume)

Avacado

See you space cowboy...
25 Pokemon
4 Mew Prime TR
2 Leavanny EP?
2 Mr Mime CoL
2 Spiritomb CoL
2-2-2 Vileplume UD
3-3-3 Gengar Prime TR

23 TSS
4 Collector
3 PONT/Juniper?
2 Lost Zone
3 N
3 PELM
3 Twins
3 Seeker
2 FSL

12 Energy
3 Rescue
9 Psychic

Leavanny is hopefully coming in our next new set, it has a move called Raising Children that basically allows you to evolve your pokemon. So you must start with Mew and LZ a leavanny and start evolving your oddish into a vileplume (its like a makeshift spiritomb) asap then your gengar prime and start LZ pokemon like a regular lostgar deck.

Ideally i want a t2-t3 vileplume, t1 collector for an oddish, mime, ghastly/mew(if i dont have it) then LZ a leavanny, next turn petm for gloom evolve into gloom then use raising children for vileplume. If the doesnt happen then i just raise children until a end t3 vileplume.

When N comes out it'll be great in this since you don't take prizes. it's basically a PONT but disrupts your opponent who does take prizes so they get a lower hand then I, which may be bad since it gives me less of a chance that they have a pokemon in their hand but it does slow them downs just in case im in a bind. Im still on the edge on this though.

FSL for recovery as well as rescue.

Don't really know which is better pont or juniper, see if i use N the pont would be kind of redundant but juniper is always risky but can be rewarding.

Tell me what you think. Obvious problems are catcher and donks but the point is to get out vileplume asap b4 they acquire a catcher.

Are you sure that Leavanny lets you evolve a pokemon twice in a turn? I think in English the words (this counts as evolving your pokemon) will probably be added, meaning you can only evolve that guy once a turn. Are we sure that it isn't like that?

Back