• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

LostGar for States (Masters)

heypeople11234

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon ~20

4-3-3-1 gengar LV.X(3 gengar prime)
3 uxie(LA)
1 Azelf(LA)
2 Spiritomb TM(Refill the Opponents Hand)
1 unown Q(Not really liking this guy right now)
1-1 Blaziken FB Lv.X (Dialga G Lv.X tech)

T/S/S ~28

3 Collector
3 bebe's Search
2 Pokemon communication
4 Seeker(Best supporter in the deck)
2 VS Seeker
3 twins(Tied with Seeker)
2 Rare Candy
3 Broken Time Space
3 lost World(BROKEN!!!)
1 Luxury Ball
2 cyrus's Conspiracy(Grabs energys and supporter for consistency nice VS seeker target)

Energys ~12

9 {P} Energy
2 Rescue Energy(Not really liking this card either)
1 {R} Energy

Strategy: Get 6 pokemon in the lost zone as fast as possible. Then play lost world and win the game.

Deafen is on the basic one :p
Also there is no reason for playing Unown Q.
-1 Unown Q
-1 Uxie (kinda overkill)
-1 Haunter ( Rare candy)
+2 Candy.
+1 Twins/Mr.Mime COL

i really like the 3 Uxie its come in handy 9 out of 10 games i like the mime but i dont want to lose a haunter relying on a candy loses consistency and i need as much as i can get.

i tested with multiple candys and i didnt work so i cut it to 2 and get it rather quickly with all the draw but i do want to lose the unown Q

thanks for looking at my list

You have Seekers, you should just be able to seeker up the same Uxie or 2 the whole time as you need it. 3 does seem a little excessive.

Spiritomb AR is pretty much standard in LostGar decks. It gives you speed and is a trainer lock. Why not play it?

I'm a huge advocate in having Looker's Investigation in every LostGar deck. You get to choose to either refresh your opponent's hand (for more pokemon) or your own. There's nothing wrong with having a bunch of cards to refresh and check your opponent's hand, eventually you'll get to put all their main attackers into the lost zone >:3

Twins pretty much beats out Cyrus's Conspiracy since you get to search for anything.... anything at all. What could be better? You're probably gonna be behind in prizes anyways.

I'm a firm advocate that Broken Time-Space is not a LostGar card. I understand that your goal is to get Gengar out ASAP and start Hurling things into Darkness, but what's the point of that if your opponent already put down all their pokemon? This is what you have Rare Candies and especially Spiritomb AR for (he can't be trainer locked after all)

Mr. Mime CL will let you look at your opponent's hand and decide if you want to try to refresh it or you can check it gain after you've refreshed it to see if you really want to bother with a Hurl. It's also very very easy to search out and tech since it's a basic.

- 1 Uxie
-2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
- 3 Broken Time-Space

+2 Spiritomb AR
+2 Looker's Investigation
+1 Twins
+1 Mr. Mime CL

DGX also shuts down Gengar Prime. You won't be Lost Zoning that way. :( BFBX is ok, I would rather use a non-SP who hits for 60 for little energy. Can't think of any though...

im not a big fan of mime and BTS does spam out the gengar a lot quicker that spiritomb and also why run the tomb when i have trainers that i need to play to get set up. Cyrus is NEEDED because if your not down on prizes or dont have twins its the ultimate search. Get energy and twins win from there cyrus is the best besides seeker. i hate lookers in this deck because you look at their hand almost every turn and the TM tomb shuffles their hand away. Lookers is a clear example of trying to mix Vilegar with lostgar.

Back