• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Looking to Build an Expanded Deck

AverageAvenger

Canadian Card Fox
So, I am mainly a Stansard player, who has some decks for Standard play. On the other hand however, I have a friend that plays Expanded like there's no tomorrow and he wants me to get into it. I wanted to know what kind of Expanded decks would be good to start off with. And, just a side note, he happens to play Greninja BREAK and Night March (Which will soon be Night March + Marshadow GX), and I would like to know if there are any decks that might be able to have a tech Oricorio or two, or possibly a few Giratina Promos. Thanks~!

Do you want to play a competitive deck? (Volcanion, Turbo Darkrai, Mega Rayquaza, Mega Gardevoir, Lapras/Keldeo, Archies Keldeo or Yveltal + gallade)
If you want to play more casual and more budget friendly I suggest something like Raikou Eels, Sceptile + lurantis promo + hypno toxic laser, team plasma box deck, landorus + machamp.
I also believe some upcoming cards from Burning Shadows will be really good. Golisopod GX + keldeo and Darkrai GX + Darkrai EX + Battle compressor and sky field.

Do you want to play a competitive deck? (Volcanion, Turbo Darkrai, Mega Rayquaza, Mega Gardevoir, Lapras/Keldeo, Archies Keldeo or Yveltal + gallade)
If you want to play more casual and more budget friendly I suggest something like Raikou Eels, Sceptile + lurantis promo + hypno toxic laser, team plasma box deck, landorus + machamp.
I also believe some upcoming cards from Burning Shadows will be really good. Golisopod GX + keldeo and Darkrai GX + Darkrai EX + Battle compressor and sky field.
My friend play's an Archie's Keldeo variant alongside his Night March and Greninja BREAK. ^^ But for now, I am looking for casual decks that might be a little more 'out there' persay, but ones that are still viable to a degree. I like the suggestions that you had however. Do you have any other suggestions possibly?

raikou eels is fun and cheap and no more archeops or decidueye plus it doesn't need to use many items items to get set up so its hard for garb to come in and ohko it

raikou eels is fun and cheap and no more archeops or decidueye plus it doesn't need to use many items items to get set up so its hard for garb to come in and ohko it
Is there a link or decklist to look of Raikou eels? As I am looking to make an expanded deck too.

My friend play's an Archie's Keldeo variant alongside his Night March and Greninja BREAK. ^^ But for now, I am looking for casual decks that might be a little more 'out there' persay, but ones that are still viable to a degree. I like the suggestions that you had however. Do you have any other suggestions possibly?

Aegislash/Genesect + Bronzong, Black Kyurem + archies Blastoise, M gallade + Forretress (dk how good this is), M Houndoom (with field blower, spirit links and choice band), I personally like Mega Lucario although it's not too good, Mega Manectric + Garbodor (ability lock), Mega Manectric + Kingdra, Mega Manectric + Jolteon, Raikou and Tapu Koko, Ninetales BREAK (with blacksmith and burning energy), Rainbow road, White Kyurem + Reshiram box (Don't know how good this is), darkrai dragons (turbo dark is better), Yveltal + Garbodor (ability lock, very underrated) and Turbo Lapras. Another deck for the Future would be Zoroark GX with sky field, battle compressor, shaymins and Darkrai GX. I do not play almost all of these decks, so I wouldn´t know how good they truly are.

Is there a link or decklist to look of Raikou eels? As I am looking to make an expanded deck too.
4-Raikou
4-4 Eelektrik
1-siesmitoad
1 Marshadow
1 Tapu lele
4 Ultra ball
2 level ball(Jirachi is a good option if you go with this)
4 vs seeker
1 Battle compressor
1 Computer search
4 rough seas
1 Field blower
4 proffesor sycamore
2 N
2 Lysandre
1 Colress
1 Karen
1 Briggete
3 FFB
3 Float stone

9 lighting
2 DCE

This is my current list similiar with some changes to an older winning raikou list. i just modified it so untested but i believe it could be a good start for you

Back