DPPt/HGSS Looking For Shinies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenny

its back boys and girls
I have lots of rare pokemon and i am not going to type them all down so if anybody has shiny pokemon they are willing to trade please ask if i have the pokemon you need because i am hunting shiny pokemon!
Please make offers? I really need shinies. There is this bully at school if you dont give him a good pokemon for his game every month then he beats you up (I know a dumb reason to beat someone up isnt it?) anyways, please? I dont want to get beat up!!!!!!!

Pokelen are you serious......that sucks!!

I wish i had shiny pokemon cause i would give one to you.....sorry.....

Im serious. And thanks anyways. I usually escape the bully. He is kinda fat and extremely slow and im extremely fast so he cant catch me!!!! But i told my parents and they are going to call the bully's parents. I nhate the bully (His name is Pagemon!!!!!!!!), he thinks he is so cool but hes a jerk!!!!!!!

I can trade my darkrai...If thats alright with you..."Sniffle Sniffle"

/Just call him mean names like hey you fat tub of lard how many times you go to Mcdonalds

I did tell on him to my parents. They are going to talk to his parents and the whole thing is going to be starightened out by next month because my mom is away on business and my dad gets home real late so when summer starts my mom gets back and she will talk to his parents until then...

um....IDK...What pokemon do you want?
I can give you a legit celebi or gallade (Preferably Gallade)...

well thats a really problem but anyone appart from your family or close friends could help you, anyway to do my part choose one or two shinys from my thread and i trade you those
(in mexico and being specific in D.F. w have an old habit to belive any sad history no mather how suspicios this could be -and i'm not saying  the one from yours sound like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back