Discussion Looking for Los Angeles based Pokemon Crew to help qualify for World's 2018 :)

bam1991dbz

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone,

So I just got back into Pokemon TCG and I want to try and qualify for World's. However, I need a team or at least a core group of Pokefriends that are interested in doing the same thing! Also, it would be awesome to have someone who is a total expert take me under their wings.

I'm a cool dude, 26, do a lot of things/have a lot of non-Pokemon friends so yeah I'd make a nice friend :)

I also love Nintendo in general not just Pokemon.

Hope to hear from some LA based players :)
-BAM

Last edited:
Hey man, I'm located in Orange County but hang in LA occasionally. I'm no professional, pretty much in the same boat as you, but I'll be your Pokebuddy ;)

Hey man, I'm located in Orange County but hang in LA occasionally. I'm no professional, pretty much in the same boat as you, but I'll be your Pokebuddy ;)

Dude awesome! Are you trying to qualify for worlds and do you do any tournaments? We should link up and try to form a team :)

Well I fully intend to once I get a deck together haha. Anyway, PM and we can figure something out.

I am from LA, and looking for local group to go to leagues and stuff with. What part o LA are you from?

Hey everyone,

So I just got back into Pokemon TCG and I want to try and qualify for World's. However, I need a team or at least a core group of Pokefriends that are interested in doing the same thing! Also, it would be awesome to have someone who is a total expert take me under their wings.

I'm a cool dude, 26, do a lot of things/have a lot of non-Pokemon friends so yeah I'd make a nice friend :)

I also love Nintendo in general not just Pokemon.

Hope to hear from some LA based players :)
-BAM
oh, i found it... im a senior but i am like only 30 min from LA pm me

I'm also in LA! And I am also trying to qualify for world's! I don't consider myself a pro... although I did top 8 on one league cup... you can interpret it as you like. There is bullpen, core tcg, and comic bug card shop that I like to go and compete at!

I'm also in LA! And I am also trying to qualify for world's! I don't consider myself a pro... although I did top 8 on one league cup... you can interpret it as you like. There is bullpen, core tcg, and comic bug card shop that I like to go and compete at!

Hey bro!! That's awesome!! I actually have began to form a team with 2 others and you're welcome to join... I'll send you a PM :)

oh, i found it... im a senior but i am like only 30 min from LA pm me

Aight bro sending it!! Looking forward to you joining us :)

I am from LA, and looking for local group to go to leagues and stuff with. What part o LA are you from?

Hey man! I'm so sorry I missed your msg. I am in Santa Monica but I go to school at USC. I found 2 others that I've formed a pseudo group with and you're totally welcome to join. Sending you a PM now :)

Back