Collecting Looking for Info About Pikachu Promo

TenshiHikaru

Aspiring Trainer
I found this cute card on the web.
But i´m wondering how limitied this card is?
Does anybody know somthing about this card?

s-l225.jpg

Here's a larger version of the image for anyone interested. It appears to be an unnumbered XY-P promo of the PokéKyun Pikachu, and the girl in the picture with Pikachu is Nicole Fujita, who I believe is a Japanese model of some kind. Not sure where the card is actually from, though; I got all of this information from a couple of eBay pages.

Here's a larger version of the image for anyone interested. It appears to be an unnumbered XY-P promo of the PokéKyun Pikachu, and the girl in the picture with Pikachu is Nicole Fujita, who I believe is a Japanese model of some kind. Not sure where the card is actually from, though; I got all of this information from a couple of eBay pages.

It was given away for a purchase at a women's clothing store, kinda like the Uniqlo promo's. The card is supposed to be limited to 13,000. This might seem like a lot, but the card went to a lot of people who either don't care about Pokemon or will just keep the card. I would guess that is a fraction of what they print for some of the promos. I know when I go to my local Pokemon Center here in Japan I can get 50-100 of a promo and not even make a dent in that stores promo stock. If you are getting a NM or NM/M copy for $20 or less with free shipping I would say that is fair, give or take a few dollars.

Back