• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Looking For Help In Solidifying My Dusk Mane/Magenzone Deck.

Seastrome

Aspiring Trainer
Hello everyone. I have been playing Dusk Mane Necrozma for around 40 games and have around a 66% win percentage. (not sure if that's a good enough win ratio to be considered good with a deck). I really like the way the deck plays and have been trying to make it as consistent as possible. This is my list:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 17

* 3 Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX UPR 90
* 3 Magnemite UPR 81
* 3 Magnezone UPR 83
* 1 Giratina PR-XY XY184
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 1 Alolan Vulpix GRI 21
* 1 Remoraid CIN 22
* 1 Staryu BKP 25
* 1 Octillery BKT 33
* 1 Starmie EVO 31

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 1 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 4 Mt. Coronet UPR 130
* 1 Professor's Letter BKT 146
* 4 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 3 Brigette BKT 134
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 3 Skyla BKT 148
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 3 N FCO 105
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137

##Energy - 10

* 10 Metal Energy XYEnergy 7

Total Cards - 60

Alolan Vulpix is a new inclusion I'm trying but I feel it can be a good way to fetch Magnezones, Octillery, Starmie, etc. I've found Brigette to be a more consistent means over Nest Balls and find the Starmie helpful when Coronets aren't enough. I cut down on Sycamore as I don't wish to dump valuable resources and play Giratina as Greninja is essentially an auto loss for this deck. Some of my losses were to Greninja.

I second Solgaleo Prism Star. You need an option to accelerate Energy if you're locked by Garbotoxin.

You NEED to play Solgaleo Prism. It has potential to set up all your attackers and you need a none GX attacker(other then Magnezone) and add a Magneton because Espeon-EX is still a thing. Also, I recommend looking into the next sets Trainers, Steel Frying Pan and Lady.(yes the card is just called Lady) Thay seem to be made for this deck.

Giratina is unnecessary. There aren't that many Greninja BREAK decks running around to warrant this card?

Here is the DuskZone deck that ive been playing (and also the one that got top 8 at a recent special event).
Just to solidify what the others are saying, SOLGALEO PRISM IS BROKEN. The fact he can chill on your bench, then attach 4-6 energys from your discard after something gets knocked out, and its a normal move?! You would be crazy not to run this card.
2-2 octillery adds consistent draw, and you rely on coronet, retrieval, and abyssal hand to get your energy.
Solgaleo prism really shines against garbotoxin, where its your only way of recovering energy if you cant blower.
Dialga is a good early pokemon while you setup, just burn your hand and overclock out of your dead draw. He can do some nutty stuff with Timeless GX too!

Enjoy! :)

##Pokémon - 17

* 1 Dialga-GX UPR 100
* 3 Magnemite BKT 51
* 3 Dusk Mane Necrozma-GX UPR 90
* 1 Solgaleo {*} UPR 89
* 3 Magnezone UPR 83
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 2 Remoraid BKT 32
* 2 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107