Looking for Custom Sleeves

Draekfist

I pwn noobz
My team and I have been wondering if anyone makes custom sleeves. Like you send them the image and they make the sleeve. Could anyone tell me if they know anyone?

Move this to the correct forum if need be

RE: Custom Sleeves

note that you wouldn't be able to use them in rated tournaments... which defeats most of the point

Draekfist said:
Me and mah team have been wondering if anyone makes custom sleeves. Like you send them the image and they make the sleeve. Could anyone tell me if they know anyone?

If you buy a big enough lot, the manufacturer can do it. Or contact a screen printer in you area.

Draekfist said:
Me and mah team have been wondering if anyone makes custom sleeves. Like you send them the image and they make the sleeve. Could anyone tell me if they know anyone?

Custom sleeves are very hard to go about getting made. A much easier alternative, I've found, is to simply purchase high quality clear sleeves and just print out card sized inserts with your design to go into each sleeve along with the card. If you do it correctly, they can look really good.

Keep in mind though, they won't be tournament legal, for Pokemon anyway.

oh that was the main purpose, maybe I'll shoot for custom mats or something.

Thanx guys

Why aren't they legal in tournament play? It is not like they give you an advantage, except for a possible moral boost :p

Marked sleeves, off center printing, off color. The only art sleeves allowed are official pokemon ones.

Secretsof2113 said:
Marked sleeves, off center printing, off color. The only art sleeves allowed are official pokemon ones.

Are you sure about that? I recall you going over my deck at states, and I didn't have pokemon art sleeves.

Secretsof2113 said:

But, why.... That doesn't make sense to me..

Yes it does. A simple color difference is the same thing as using two different sleeves... you could put a lvl X in the sleeve that has the off color, and you know that it was the level X when your going to draw or choosing a prize... and Custom mats are an EXCELLENT idea. And as for the different arts thing.... eh, it sorta does depend. If your using it for BRs or something, it doesnt really matter, but judges would call you for it on Nats. Theres so many different ways to mark cards... like flipping one with a design upside down for instance... or bending corners... or, of course this is now COMPLETELY illegal, but using sleeves with reflective designs... etc.

Not different colored, just personal sleeves, all the same. Different colors is unfair, I want to know why all the same is banned.

This is a very old "all or nothing" rule that was made. Much like the written on card ruling, Sleeves at a Premiere Event must all have Pokemon art, if any at all. This was because of a problem with inappropriate sleeves being used at tournaments.

Can you use pokemon sleeves of your own, or does it have to be Pokémon brand sleeves?

ElectroManiac said:
Can you use pokemon sleeves of your own, or does it have to be Pokémon brand sleeves?

Sleeves of your own, how? If you're saying you want to make your own, I doubt they would be up to the quality required to play.

Would i be able to use my entire deck with clear sleeves, using kakuna rr's as a card inserted in the back.

Edlittle said:
Would I be able to use my entire deck with clear sleeves, using kakuna rr's as a card inserted in the back.

No. It's far too exploitable. One card per sleeve is the rule.

Back