• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Lone Fox McQuade (Post Rotation)

Hiker Tony

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon - 13#

4 Alolan Vulpix GUR
3 Alolan Ninetails GX GUR
2 Alolan Ninetails BUS
2 Tapu Fini GX
2 Tapu Lele GX

Supporters - 23

4 N
3 Sycamore
4 Lana
2 Acerola
3 Guzma
1 Brigette
1 Brock's Grit

3 Brooklet Hill

Items - 14
4 Ultra Balls
4 Aqua Patch
2 Field Blower
2 Dumbells
2Fighting Fury Belt

10 (W) Energy

The strategy with this is to run the snipe game as much as possible as fast as possible. Baby 'tails is there to stall against ex/gx when applicable. Lana/Acerola and Bells/Belt are for prize denial. I thought about running energy denial as well, but I think I like this better. Obviously haven't tried this out yet, but I do have most of the cards for it IRL so I'll probably build it to try locally. I would love some feedback, I feel like I'm missing something here. Doubt it will be T1, but it should be fun!

giphy.gif

Fighting Fury Belt isn't that good anymore because Field Blower can easily get rid of it. Adding in the promo Tapu Koko can help you spread damage all around to make sniping easier. Double Colorless energies are also worth considering to get Ice Blade powered up in a pinch and if Ninetales has 2 Water energies in addition to the DCE, it can just discard the DCE after using Blizzard Edge.

Fighting Fury Belt isn't that good anymore because Field Blower can easily get rid of it.

Everyone is saying that, but it's saved my bacon multiple times since Field Blower came out. I'm not married to the idea of having them, but I also don't count them out. If there were something that were hands down better in this deck or I NEEDED a certain tech, they might be the first cards I would drop, but I'm at least going to playtest it a bit with them in.

I never seem to have good luck with baby koko and DCE. maybe I need to change how I invest in getting DCE early game. maybe it's a better mid game strategy to get an extra 20-40 damage for a single prize card. I'll probably throw it in a build at some point just to see how it goes.

Thanks for the feedback!

Back