Lolwut? Audino rogue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpix Yolk

\ \ durant gang \ \
Ok, this isn't going to be like one of my usually threads that people never reach the end of, I'll make this quick, since I haven't tested it because I noticed this right now.

83-audino.jpg

First off, where did this come from? Anyways, its first attack, powerful slap is definitely some awesome rogue material. With the release of Victini, this could be awesome, if you have 5 energy attached to you (keep in mind some of these can be DCE) odds are, you can be hitting for around 80-120 damage a turn, and attaching more energy is a achievable possibility. This card does have a awful Donphan weakness, and doesn't really hit much any of the Meta for weakness, but with Evolite (if it even comes out) and Defenders you could put up a pretty good wall, while hitting for quite a bit of damage.

Emboar seems like pretty obvious energy acceleration, but other things you could use could be just good ol' DCE, or Ampharos HGSS. I don't know, I just saw potential in this, it is a basic that if easy to get out, has reasonable HP, and if you survive a hit, you can always use Shaymin to move the energy to another Audino. You will need a Donphan counter though, I just made this thread really quick to see if anyone agrees it could be good, or if I am losing my mind. Obviously, we will have to wait for the release of a couple more cards, like Evolite and Victini, thanks to Emerging Powers not releasing anything good.

Edits​

Donphan Counters?
Samurott.
Yanmega Prime.
Tornadus.

Other:
Lock Down?

It looks like a good (but flippy) deck on paper. Donphan is a big problem as you mentioned, maybe water pokemon could fit into this strategy? Even if it takes 2-3 colorless, if it OHKOs, it's worth it.

#1weavile said:
It looks like a good (but flippy) deck on paper. Donphan is a big problem as you mentioned, maybe water pokemon could fit into this strategy? Even if it takes 2-3 colorless, if it OHKOs, it's worth it.

its actually a nice basic flip card to use with emboar decks , feraligatr prime decks and even a zps deck. man this ard will be awesome wih fliptini.

Samurott+Shaymin? That combo could fit in well, although two Stage 2s might take a tad long to set up.

2-1-2 Emboar
2-1-2 Samurott
3/4 Audino
3 Shaymin
2 Fliptini

The problem with this kind of deck is susceptability to Catcher, but it could be a really funny Rogue to play.

dmaster out.

I remember people running an Executor HS rouge a long time ago, this card is just simply a better version of that. As a basic, it has access to Eviolite (cheapness) and can be just lit on fire by Emboar. Victini will help a lot but remember, a reflip means ALL of the coins are reflipped, not just 1.

Audino swarm would be epic.

People say donphan is a counter. I say nay.

Audino with 10 energy, average of 200 damage before victini.

Take THAT.

@jahikoi:and then next turn they just bring another phan with 1 nrg and ko u...you just lost most of your enrgy...

Enter Fisherman and next Audino. Oh, and once you run out of Audino's, you could use Execcutor HS as backup.

I'm loving this idea. Just complete SWARM. And maybe some kind of lock while you're at it...*cough WEAVILLE

I would think that the list would be too crowded to incorporate a lock aspect, but then again it might be worth it. I was thinking Samurott as a Donphan counter, like dmaster said, might be kinda slow though since we are already playing Emboar. If you run out of Audino, instead of using Execcutor, you could just play a Revive. Tornadus might work, Yanmega would probably be the better bet though. I think Shaymin is a must, no matter how we are playing this card.

Pretty good deck concept i Think it ould poair up good with tornadus and possibly exegcutor HGSS for backup also the lock concept is really really interesting. I wish to see this deck win something lol but it probably won't get any farther than the pre releases

If you're already adding Emboar for energy accel, then why not just add badBoar as a Donphan counter instead of incorporating a whole different line for 1 match-up plus badBoar can OHKO Magnezone prime.

^Could work. With AbiliBoar providing the NRG, you get it set up in time to revenge kill. And Donphan can't revenge kill you back.

~SS

blaZofgold said:
Victini will help a lot but remember, a reflip means ALL of the coins are reflipped, not just 1.
Only reflip if you strike below average, or you don't hit the OHKO and really need to. If you settle for average or better, it's like flipping a single coin; you'll get at least average 75% of the time with that strategy.

Yeah this card was pretty good at the prerelease I went to at worlds, I played two and stacked them up with about 7 energy each, never missing an OHKO.

This thing destroyed me at prerelease. Hard to set up basics with that thing out lol.

I honestly can't wait for Fliptini so I can use this. It would be a pretty nice start out pokemon, in a deck where a lot of things only require very little energy to attack, like Crobat Prime. That way, you can keep putting energy on Audino, without having to worry to much about bench energy set up.

This audino with yanmega prime? No thought went into this but no energy is needed for yanmega and it can hit decent or snipe. All energy could be put on audino (run some DCE) to finish off the job and as a basic it's easy to set up.

I like this with Yanmega. Remember how well MegaZone worked? This is pretty similar– Yanmega for no energy snipes/head-on attacks, then Magnezone for some power. You could play it with Reshiram (or even Typhlosion?), or just something like
3-3 Yanmega
4 Audino
Then some techs. MegaZone didn't have acceleration, and I don't think this needs it too badly either (particularly with Catcher coming out, AbiliBoar becomes a lot worse).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back