• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Lock Please.

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member
I posted a thread about this deck almost 2 months ago and now I finally have a list, here it is:
3-2-3-1 Magnezone Prime X
2-2-2 Gatr Prime
4 Spiritomb
1 Uxie
1 Unown Q
1 UL Shaymin
22 Pokemon
3 Rare Candy
2 PONT
2 Judge
3 Expert Belt
2 Communication
2 Warp Point
1 Lux ball
1 Premeir ball
3 Bebe
1 Palmers
20 T/s/s

11 {W}
3 {L}
2 Rescue
2 Warp

Strategy: Rain Dance lots of enegys onto Gatr, Lost burn for lots of damage.

Ask if you have any questions.

RE: Magnegatr! (Magnezone+Feraligatr!)

I've seen the deck in action a few times, and you'll typically want to use Magnezone PRIME as your primary attacker rather than Feraligatr PRIME.

Shaymin seems like an odd choice (I assume you're using it specifically for its Power?) If you can find it, Interviewer's Questions is almost a MUST in this deck.

I've seen this deck run Belts before. Belts are a good idea if you want to run them, especially since they will sometimes allow you to save an Energy for later to use with Lost Burn.

A Seeker might be helpful as a panic button, or to help you set up for a donk should your opponent get off to a slow start.

I don't like to rebuild decks for people (I won't tell you take out one of these, add two of these, etc.) But I do hope I've helped.

TheBreen said:
I've seen the deck in action a few times, and you'll typically want to use Magnezone PRIME as your primary attacker rather than Feraligatr PRIME.
I know that. Thats what the entire deck is based on...

how do you use rare candys if you are trainer locking your opponent.

maybe you should take out one of them and maybe the shaymin.

also you should add a Bronzong (Cycler) line to get a lot of energies and a Interviewer's Questions

and why do you need the lvl x?

Possibly.

Could a mod please move this to the causal deck garage?

Edit: Please lock.

I'd like more info on how you play it, im looking for a new deck to make cuz im bored of sable lock. this seems pretty cool. how does it do against other decks?

Darkdream, Magnegatr focuses on Feraligatr Prime to attach a bunch of water energy to itself, then attack using Magnezone Prime's Lost Burn attack, Lost Zoning the energy needed for the KO. Belts are very helpful since sometimes you can achieve KO's without killing another energy. Thats really the basic explanation.

DarkDream7 said:
how do you use rare candys if you are trainer locking your opponent.

You can use Rare Candies when you don't have a Spiritomb Active. You should be bouncing to it from Magnezone, but the point of the deck is not to Trainer Lock yourself the whole game.

dmaster out.

Lock.

We don't lock on request, sorry. You are free to delete the thread if you wish.

dmaster out.

I dont really see the point in the shaymin how does moving energy help

Back