List for HS starter kit

Is this kit worth buying?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonpulse20

Working on Platinum Nuzlocke
Hey, what is the exact decklist for the HS starter kit that comes with 2 30card decks? I would really like to know.

I'll post the list in a little bit unless someone else does because I have it, but not in order and everything. It is worth buying because for like $12 you get a pack, a paper deckbox, 2 Pokemon Collectors, 2 Pokemon Communications, and 2 special holos.

It was worth it for me. I collect the coins and all that, and in my pack I pulled Alph and Feraligatr Prime. I'd buy one if your needing Collector's or Communication's.

When I saw it at walmart the first time it was $20.00, at least I thought. That is why I haven't bought it yet. I saw it on the internet for $10.00, so I will check again.

It is definitely worth buying.
2x Pokemon Collector - $6, 3 each
2x Pokemon Communication - $6, 3 each
2x Exclusive Holos - $2+, at least $1 each
1x HGSS Booster Pack - $3-4
The cards' value already exceeds what you pay for the Trainer Kit itself. You would be gaining more than you would be losing. Therefore, it is definitely worth your expense.

Plus you can trade the pikachu's, copycats and pokeballs to me since i'm using them in a Raichu only deck (they all have raichus on them)

At amisheskimoninja: I would love to do that, but, I need those cards too.

Could someone post an actual list please. I am either going to get a tin or the starter kit and I have heard the packs in the tin have better cards than normal, so what is all in the starter kit exactly?

dragonpulse20 said:
I have heard the packs in the tin have better cards than normal
Thank You for the laugh. The packs in my tins were so-so at best..

2x Gyarados (1x Holo)
2x Raichu (1x Holo)
2x Pokemon Collector
2x Pokemon Communication
1x Copycat
1x Professor Elm's Training Method
2x PokeBall
2x Switch
2x Totodile
2x Croconaw
2x Pikachu
2x Mareep
2x Flaffy
2x Meowth
2x Magikarp
2x Marill
2x Energy Switch
xX And the rest is Lightning & Water Energy

Hikikomori-san: thankyou. I went to Walmart and they didn't have it any more, so I got the tin. It did have better cards then useral. It was the best tin I have ever had. Look in "I pulled something cool"

The tins have been hit or miss for me so I'm not sure about that claim. On 2 tins I've gotten great pulls (like RH Poke Turn, RH Expert Belt, Primes, etc.), but on 2 others I've gotten absolutely nothing of interest.

I'm gonna check my local target to see if I find this starter kit, depending on the price, might be a good buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back