Links

juandavidzl

Manectric

Hi I wanna know why are some links in the main page that don't have a link like the theme deck lists or Fake Card Blanks and always where I can find this Links
Thanks

WPM is surely busy, and since the rehaul of the site, a lot of the site has been, how do we say, unaccessible. Just keep your pants on, and WPM will sometime get to it.

dmaster out.

Yeah, I can say it has been a while, but really, some of the TCG strategy section of the website that have no links can all be found in some spot on this forum. There is a huge section of card reviews in article submissions along with articles along with many available decks in the deck garage that have been edited to perfection. Until he gets those sections fixed, these forums supply most of the information. :)

I'm not sure. I don't tune in to the TCG section often except for some of the Article Submissions and the Card of the Day section. But maybe someone else can give you assistance? :)

Yes it is Heres how to get some info on it.
1.Go up to the top of the main page
2.Click on news archives
3.Click on April 2008
4.On the list of links click the bottom one "Rebirth"

The real reason they aren't up is because WPM is just plain lazy. He apparently has the links, but doesn't want to upload. That's why the good strategists got a boot. We were working on something WPM apparently already had. <_<

Well, maybe he did have everything and he just wanted to do it himself but was busy doing other things. :`

Random: Why doesn't HS bring back the old strats and some new ones? It's been a while since the strats being chosen. Why weren't the strats someone who has already written a article somewhere? Why am I asking you this? D:

z-man said:
The real reason they aren't up is because WPM is just plain lazy.
Why don't you shut your mouth about things you don't know about?

I'm working on a new system to hold all the pages of the site. The current one has been broken for a long time, so I'm trying to adapt the new one. Basically, I'm working my butt off, having people help me who know programming, working on pages, etc.

So once again, shut your mouth about things you don't know about z-man. I feel like banning you after such an insensitive and idiotic comment like that. I spend most of my break on the computer working for you people and you say that? Keep your mouth zipped next time.

z-man said:
The real reason they aren't up is because WPM is just plain lazy. He apparently has the links, but doesn't want to upload. That's why the good strategists got a boot. We were working on something WPM apparently already had. <_<

Do you know how hard it its to make a website??? Why would he have the links but not want to upload it when he has things that are WAY harder to upload and he uploads them? Did you even think that the good stategists have other things to do or just wanted to quit? Get off WPM's back, please.

Water Pokémon Master said:
z-man said:
The real reason they aren't up is because WPM is just plain lazy.
Why don't you shut your mouth about things you don't know about?

I'm working on a new system to hold all the pages of the site. The current one has been broken for a long time, so I'm trying to adapt the new one. Basically, I'm working my butt off, having people help me who know programming, working on pages, etc.

So once again, shut your mouth about things you don't know about z-man. I feel like banning you after such an insensitive and idiotic comment like that. I spend most of my break on the computer working for you people and you say that? Keep your mouth zipped next time.

Somewhat of a side note, but if you need any programming help, let me know. Depending on what language, either I or my brother (his major requires him to be fluent in what feels like practically every prog. language in existance) would happily help.

Oh, and on a side note, just in my opinion, if you banned him you'd confirm his rediculous notion that you got rid of him just because you feel 'threatened' or something nonsensically similar.

Back